What's new

Who didn't see this coming?

2500 dually...

I want this guys money...

The glasses explain all you need to know about this dumb fuck

Skip to 10min to avoid the mouth and actually see the jump.

No way that truck ever drives straight again and no way it didnt bend the dside rear axle shaft.

Its a 20min commercial for himself with meh action and no real crash

Last edited:
I think it held up well considering how far he sent it. If he hadn't had the tires in the bed then I don't think the back glass, bed, and tailgate would have been damaged.

Duane

The glasses explain all you need to know about this dumb fuck

Skip to 10min to avoid the mouth and actually see the jump.

No way that truck ever drives straight again and no way it didnt bend the dside rear axle shaft.

Its a 20min commercial for himself with meh action and no real crash

So your saying you subscribed to his channel?

watched some other video of this guys' that was with the Diesel Brothers that build the 6x6 pickups. He defintiely knows nothing about trucks and just drives to create content.

must be nice... $70,000 truck jumped into a ditch HARD

Blows my mind people make money trashing vehicles like that. I’d love that thing. And I have an 18’ PW already.

I don’t subscribe to stupid channels like that or Diesel Bros etc. not my thing.

Whatever floats his boat I guess.

Blows my mind people make money trashing vehicles like that. I’d love that thing. And I have an 18’ PW already.

I don’t subscribe to stupid channels like that or Diesel Bros etc. not my thing.

Whatever floats his boat I guess.

Same here. Cleetus's channel I'll watch most of the time. Unless its just him riding around in his toys. I honestly watch it for James Taal - no homo. Dude would fit in well here.

I haven't seen many factory 4wd E-250's or E-350's.
All the ones I've seen are 2wd and they use twin I-beams.

I know there was a small run of 4wd Van's with TWO front diffs. One per each beam/wheel.

Afaik gm is the only one that has made 4wd fullsize vans and theyre pretty fucking rare. Ive worked on 2 and they were both modern ifs trucks.

Other than that, again afaik, all others are conversions. Ive only seen solid axle versions.

Idk what the v-drives sales situation was but van-co did them. Idk if they were a copo deal or dealer ordered or just straight aftermarket deals. But i want one of the setups.

part-out.jpg

I haven't seen many factory 4wd E-250's or E-350's.
All the ones I've seen are 2wd and they use twin I-beams.

I know there was a small run of 4wd Van's with TWO front diffs. One per each beam/wheel.

Okay sorry, my bad, I used TTB and TIB interchangeably. I get the floppy ford front acronyms confused.

Afaik gm is the only one that has made 4wd fullsize vans and theyre pretty fucking rare. Ive worked on 2 and they were both modern ifs trucks.

Other than that, again afaik, all others are conversions. Ive only seen solid axle versions.

Idk what the v-drives sales situation was but van-co did them. Idk if they were a copo deal or dealer ordered or just straight aftermarket deals. But i want one of the setups.

Nope.

https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/vehicles/transporter/the-new-sprinter-4x4-new-options-offroad/

This "douchecanoe" is probably rich enough off his youtube channel to buy that and destroy it for entertainment purposes. I'd take his job over mine. Probably takes 80 hours to edit videos if he does it himself.

Top Back Refresh