What's new

Who didn't see this coming?

With just over 1.3 million subscribers he’s probably making $30,000 to $35,000 a month off his channel. Cleetus McFarland does about $86,000 a month off his channel.

Last edited:
I know, I know, it’s their money and all. And they ain’t the only ones thinking about doing this, so inquiring minds want to know...but it hurts my heart to see $100k hurt.

He did know that his ballast wasn’t going to stay put, he was trying to be Whistling Diesel and just destroy shit.

Hope he does an after action report to see what the damage really was.

Afaik gm is the only one that has made 4wd fullsize vans and theyre pretty fucking rare. Ive worked on 2 and they were both modern ifs trucks.

Other than that, again afaik, all others are conversions. Ive only seen solid axle versions.

Idk what the v-drives sales situation was but van-co did them. Idk if they were a copo deal or dealer ordered or just straight aftermarket deals. But i want one of the setups.

AWD sprinter and AWD Transit are a thing but the AWD Transit is only in Europe.

Okay sorry, my bad, I used TTB and TIB interchangeably. I get the floppy ford front acronyms confused.

I use them interchangeably because calling it a TIB is just gonna confuse people because nobody uses that as an acronym.

quite possibly the greatest vehicle ever made :laughing:

They still make them. You can get a cab and chassis with the 7.3. Or you can wait 10yr and get it with a Uhaul box on it and a blown transmission which is what I plan to do.

Last edited:
I think it held up well considering how far he sent it. If he hadn't had the tires in the bed then I don't think the back glass, bed, and tailgate would have been damaged.

Duane

As soon as they stuck that dumbbell in the box in the bed I thought “goodby rear glass”.

A young couple was killed in the 80’s out this way from cider blocks in their truck bed. They were on the interstate and somehow ran off the highway down an embankment and over a creek. The vehicle dropped while flying over the creek and sudden stop hitting the bank on the other side. The cider blocks were air bone at that time and went through the back window killing them instantly.

This "douchecanoe" is probably rich enough off his youtube channel to buy that and destroy it for entertainment purposes. I'd take his job over mine. Probably takes 80 hours to edit videos if he does it himself.

IIRC he's rich without the youtube, the youtube came from him being an early 20's kid doing stupid shit with a Corvette.

IIRC he's rich without the youtube, the youtube came from him being an early 20's kid doing stupid shit with a Corvette.

So rich douche canoe has been a douche canoe and continues to be rich doing stuff he can afford. Sounds miserable. I’ll bet he goes to bed and wishes he could be normal like poor people. By poor I mean making like $250k/year poor. Not poverty making under 1$150k/year.

I wish the internet would just die. Except you fuckers, you can have a newgroup of your own if you can figure out how to configure Winsock on Windows 3.1.

AWD sprinter and AWD Transit are a thing but the AWD Transit is only in Europe.

I use them interchangeably because calling it a TIB is just gonna confuse people because nobody uses that as an acronym.

They still make them. You can get a cab and chassis with the 7.3. Or you can wait 10yr and get it with a Uhaul box on it and a blown transmission which is what I plan to do.

The 2 i worked on were express fullsize. Was was a stripped down fedex delivery the other was a full dress camper conversion starcraft style

I only wish there was a way to watch the video without him getting any "clicks". I am sad people like this doofus and whistlin diesel can make enough money off idiots watching their stuff that they can destroy otherwise perfectly good toys. I am not jealous of them, I hate them. Lol. Also, I was sad this goober walked away. It could have ended much betterer.

I wish the internet would just die. Except you fuckers, you can have a newgroup of your own if you can figure out how to configure Winsock on Windows 3.1.

Ooh. You fancy. I figured you were going to go with Pine or Elm.

Top Back Refresh