What's new

Where's the 'Introduce Yourself' sticky?

I miss the flying dildo, mostly because he seemed to push so many people into that "irrationally pissed off" zone, rather than having a legitimate problem or disagreement with him :flipoff2:
Your username fits. That was a she, not a he. She was not a wheeler, just the redhoresemans **** exgf.

She reported us to our hosting site as a hate site and cause all kinds of problems for the IBB.

Yup, the $1000 bet I believe it was about Trump winning the election in 2016 and dumbage welched on the bet and ran away never to be seen on pirate again.
If he didnt pay his bet I do not want him here. Please ban this fucksack.

She reported us to our hosting site as a hate site and cause all kinds of problems for the IBB.
no shit?

we need a fuckin' public banlog
anything less is youtube levels of "no you can't know the rules, we'll just ban you randomly"

Reactions: DMG
Subarus, you say?

I saw this today.

20211124_164510.jpg
id rock the fuck out of that, call me a lesbian all you want :laughing::flipoff2:

when we moved to alaska we had a stock one just like it

id rock the fuck out of that, call me a lesbian all you want :laughing::flipoff2:

when we moved to alaska we had a stock one just like it
Every couple years I see one like that, get a boner for my wife's '95 legacy, read up on lift kits and CV angles...then remember that a stock XJ is better in every aspect other than MPG. :laughing:

Every couple years I see one like that, get a boner for my wife's '95 legacy, read up on lift kits and CV angles...then remember that a stock XJ is better in every aspect other than MPG. :laughing:
drilled out a set of hubs/drums for a guy, apparently you use 6 lug chevy wheels and they line up with two of the "big 4 bolt" pattern they used

they got tiiiiny little brakes and puny wheel bearings
he said that he always ran it in low range with the big tires on it

Yup, the $1000 bet I believe it was about Trump winning the election in 2016 and dumbage welched on the bet and ran away never to be seen on pirate again.
Wrong, it was over a thread called Trumps first war, Worthless shank threatener Damage Inc owes whoever he accepted a 1000 bet with that Trump would start a war within 1 year, then when he lost the bet lurked some but would never respond to anything. Low class big mouth welching scum. If this is really him from the Colorado Springs area as of last I knew, he can fuck right off with his Zero integrity.

1 - 20 of 428 Posts
Next

[ATTACH=full]471917[/ATTACH]

Damage Inc.

Premium Member​

Joined Jun 9, 2003
13,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · Dec 3, 2016

Who wants to start a friendly little pool on this? He's already pissed on the India/Pakistan conflict and now he's shit the bed on China/Taiwan. Only thing left is Russia/NATO.

I'm going with China with the itchy finger within 6 months.
China in 6.

:flipoff2:

OHV Wildcat

Registered​

Joined Feb 24, 2010
1,278 Posts
#6 · Dec 3, 2016

What are we betting? I've got $1000 that says we will not be at war with China in the next 6 months.

https://www.pirate4x4.com/threads/bet-on-trumps-firs/t-war.2438266

Wrong, it was over a thread called Trumps first war, Worthless shank threatener Damage Inc owes whoever he accepted a 1000 bet with that Trump would start a war within 1 year, then when he lost the bet lurked some but would never respond to anything. Low class big mouth welching scum. If this is really him from the Colorado Springs area as of last I knew, he can fuck right off with his Zero integrity.
Whatever, hence I said "I believe it..." My give-a-fuck-o'meter isn't that strong but I should get half points for remembering it was related to Trump and he skinned out welching on the bet. :flipoff2:

Read Only​

Joined Nov 10, 2005
14,843 Posts
#44 · Dec 3, 2016

Who wants to start a friendly little pool on this?

I'm going with China with the itchy finger within 6 months.
China in 6.
I've got $1000 that says we will not be at war with China in the next 6 months.
Sounds like you got a taker, Damage.
[ATTACH=full]471918[/ATTACH]

Damage Inc.

Premium Member​

Joined Jun 9, 2003
13,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · Dec 3, 2016

Sounds like you got a taker, Damage.
This is why I asked. I'm down.

I didn't read what he said, but he's right. - BHC
Zero integrity.

Reactions: DMG
Whatever, hence I said "I believe it..." My give-a-fuck-o'meter isn't that strong but I should get half points for remembering it was related to Trump and he skinned out welching on the bet. :flipoff2:
No biggie, I'm just clarifying the details :flipoff2:, I got crap for bringing this up every once in a while because overall everyone was happy the piece of shit welcher disappeared and no one wanted the shithead to come back.

No biggie, I'm just clarifying the details :flipoff2:, I got crap for bringing this up every once in a while because overall everyone was happy the piece of shit welcher disappeared and no one wanted the shithead to come back.
It's a small price to pay...

Top Back Refresh