What's new

Where's the 'Introduce Yourself' sticky?

Damage

Member Number
Hi! I'm new to Irate, but willing to learn!
Totally lifted Subaru with tons of LED shiat, super hardcore stuff.

So who we got here? 🖕😂

We do need a flying dildo replacement 😏
I miss the flying dildo, mostly because he seemed to push so many people into that "irrationally pissed off" zone, rather than having a legitimate problem or disagreement with him :flipoff2:

Hi! I'm new to Irate, but willing to learn!
Totally lifted Subaru with tons of LED shiat, super hardcore stuff.

So who we got here? 🖕😂
Hey Toyota guys…… you left the back door open to your ghey bar again!!!!!!

I miss the flying dildo, mostly because he seemed to push so many people into that "irrationally pissed off" zone, rather than having a legitimate problem or disagreement with him :flipoff2:
you mean her?

it was a female
it tried fucking irate over by reporting shit to irates web server/host
it should not be missed in any way
:flipoff2:

MV5BMTI2MzkzMTI1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDU3MDkwMw@@._V1._SX640_SY346_.jpg

My idealistic youth. 😁

We can only have 19 things stickied at once, and the beer exchange and the other one are mo' important (at this moment).

Stumble in from the cold, your timing is impeccable, we just lost a troll to covid-broccoli.

The only mod here is bipolar with the duties (they start threads just to quit, who does that?) so we have entire periods of lawlessness here. Be careful the enemies you make, but be extra careful of the friends.

:mr-t: is beginning to be frowned upon and just to be safe, avoid ALL words the start with 'N'.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh