What's new

What's New?

It does solve the optics problem of the sub2ks folding, but it looks a fair amount bulkier than the sub2k. Doesn't look like it takes glock mags, which is the main reason people live the sub2k.
Of all the companies s&w to copy, why keltec? First their ksg knockoff, now this.
I mean I wouldn't expect S&W to make it work with Glock mags but that is also the only reason I've ever entertained buying a sub2k. It's a big selling point for me on the new Henry PCC.

As far as why they're copying Kel-Tec, who the fuck knows, trying to cash in on younger tacticool gun buyers? I like weird guns but I'm not gonna spend S&W money on weird guns.

Steyr has a new DM rifle that looked neat, yeah I know no link. It was on Youtube last night.
That might be the first "AR-10" that I didn't knee-jerk dismiss any consideration of. Not available until late this year, confirmed coming to the US though.

How much will it cost? "It will be decent." :laughing:

New scope from Zeiss aimed at the NRL22 and ELR22 crowd. 46.5 mils of total elevation travel! Local mfg that I shoot with will have one in on Wednesday, said the glass is amazing, as you would expect from Zeiss. https://www.zeiss.com/consumer-prod...l-plane-riflescopes/lrp-s3/lrp-s3-425-50.html. Might get it for the Voodoo, as I was having to adjust my parallax for every shot on my Vortex PST II, at my match yesterday, and it was 46, 77 and 120, whereas the higher end scopes you could just set it for the middle target and it would be good enough for the other two..

8.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&fm=png&ixlib=java-1.1.jpg

Ruger's version of the Marlin 1894 is out! Currently only in .44 Mag, and classic small loop, buck horn rear/hooded front sight. The prognosticators all claim .357 is just around the corner, and tacticool versions with threaded barrels are on the horizon.

2.jpg

I have a mid '90s version in .357 and it's one of my favorite things.
200.gif

Also Super Wrangler. .22 WMR/.22 LR, everyone who said they'd buy it if they had a magnum cylinder better be at the gun counter as soon as they're in stock.

Also Super Wrangler. .22 WMR/.22 LR, everyone who said they'd buy it if they had a magnum cylinder better be at the gun counter as soon as they're in stock.

Pretty sure I already have one with both cylinders... ill have check the safe when I get home

Pretty sure I already have one with both cylinders... ill have check the safe when I get home
Super Wrangler was just announced ~3 months ago. If it's something you have had for a while is it maybe a Single Six?

Springfield 2020 in .22 LR. Uses 10/22 mags and 700 triggers.

Top Back Refresh