What's new

What's New?

Your right.

Some of his older vids werent bad. Still, good for him if he can make money by melting barrels, wouldnt be a bad job

He doesn’t even need to shoot guns to make money. He has over 7 million subscribers on his other 2 channels. If you include Demo Ranch he has 18,270,000 subscribers.

Havnt watched any of his stuff for a while. Didnt know he even had other chanels.....good for him

PSA has a lot of new stuff, no MP5 clone though. :lmao:

Micro Dagger, i.e. G48/43X clone, full size G17 Dagger now too. They're doing a serialized FCG for their Glock-ish pistols similar to a Sig 320. Rock in more colors, teased maybe doing a slightly smaller Rock. JAKL in more sizes, adding 7.62x39 and 9mm "soon," Scorpion mags for 9mm. They got H&R in the Remington bankruptcy, and are releasing some pretty sweet retro ARs under the H&R brand, similar to Brownells retro line from a few years ago.

There's some other things, but that's all that caught my attention.

PSA decided to release an STG 44. Didn't see that coming. Chambered in 5.56, 300 Blk, and 7.62x39, no 8mm Kurz.
IMG_4920-660x361.jpg

Ok, now that I may have to put on my list of must haves. I have the 22lr version with a bunch of mags but for now it’s just a safe Queen. It’s not the firearms fault, I just haven’t shot much in the last few years. :homer:

Winchester is rolling out some Garand safe 150 Gr. .30-06.

Box looks cool, but I expect I'll be sticking with the cheap Grand safe PPU and or Schuster gas plug.
m1-rifle-sub-brand-feature.png
Nice, thanks for the info

Ordered one of the PSA/H&R 723s, I was gonna focus on actually shooting guns instead of buying them this year but I've been wanting a carry handle gun for a while.

Ruger SFAR, smaller sized 308 AR.

These proprietary 308 ARs don't seem to stick around very long, Savage recently dropped theirs after a few years but was a nice build.

IMG_4580-1224x918.jpg

Ruger SFAR, smaller sized 308 AR.

These proprietary 308 ARs don't seem to stick around very long, Savage recently dropped theirs after a few years but was a nice build.

IMG_4580-1224x918.jpg

The POF Revolution has been around for a number of years and doesn't appear to be going away any time soon.

I love mine. It's my favorite AR of the group.

IMG_20221012_140449[1].jpg

My google is finding that @ $6/round, I'm broke forever before the barrels get warm.

It does solve the optics problem of the sub2ks folding, but it looks a fair amount bulkier than the sub2k. Doesn't look like it takes glock mags, which is the main reason people live the sub2k.
Of all the companies s&w to copy, why keltec? First their ksg knockoff, now this.

Top Back Refresh