What's new

Whats a 78 ton dually worth these days?

Thumping

Member Number
It's a 78 with a 440/727 auto. No rust except a little surface. Runs and drives great.
1000001846.jpg
1000001845.jpg

Nice dually grandpa truck. Would be good for a slide-in camper.

Shoot high and see what happens. Folks are asking silly money for the cummins version.

not sure what stuff is selling for, but listed at $4k I'd be a solid "would want". If I could buy it for 3-3.5 it would seem decent if the interior is as good as the outside looks.

Are you selling or buying? Selling you are gonna get the most money selling online to somebody that wants a clean old truck or start to a project. If you are buying in a rural area Id say 2500-4500 based on condition of interior, how well it runs, and what parts it may need to drive reliably with a trailer behind it like it was built to do.

Cool truck for sure I dig it, but if it was mine I'd be figuring out how to convert to 4wd/OD trans and put a 6 pack of Q78 tsls on the stock wheels. :smokin::smokin:

It'll be going up for sell soon as I've gotten another truck to replace it. The inside is what I'd say as pretty good. It runs fine and needs nothing to be driven.

It's a hell of a tow rig. With the 440 it'll drag a house and the 727 shifts perfect.

I'm going to ask $4200 but need $3700 out of it.

It'll be going up for sell soon as I've gotten another truck to replace it. The inside is what I'd say as pretty good. It runs fine and needs nothing to be driven.

It's a hell of a tow rig. With the 440 it'll drag a house and the 727 shifts perfect.

Delivered to 37211?

$4200 seems plenty reasonable.

Top Back Refresh