What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

What you do to your MC today?

Went to add balance beads to my beta. Front went fine....rear not so much. Couldn't find my valve core tool and just used a small flathead. Broke the valve core and now have a new tube and a rear tire coming.

Rode today. Got to finally put the sherco in a few slightly fucked up situations. Its weird. The power delivery is rather boring and is far from impressive. Yet the SOB seems to find traction way easier than my 300 and it just keeps pulling! The more I ride it the more impressed I am with it:smokin:

Our group of 5 guys turned into about 15 guys. Couple of us ended up dragging a guy with a smoked clutch and a dead battery back to the trucks and then did our own ride.

Kinda shitty though. Between fire/logging/ and then them cleaning up after the fire. The majority of that area is pretty fucked up. Doubt I will be back

Well sumbitch:laughing:. Thats a lotta bike for $7k

1000000304.jpg

Last edited:
The trials and tribulations of British paint shakers . After a few calls I found a shop with a decent turnaround time . That could be good or not so good :homer: . The heads pulled and off to fedup.
IMG_2294.jpeg
IMG_2293.jpeg

Top Back Refresh