Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

What you do to your MC today?

Just found out a local guy is having a Megs Braaps clinic at his property in 2 weeks.

I did the dirtwise class yeaaaars ago and it was definitely eye opening at the time. Have to think about it. Twinged my knee again yesterday at the charity ride so not sure how it'll be so soon.

Dunno who megs is. But everybody I know thats gone to one of those riding clinics was pretty happy they went.

Whats it cost?

$300 per class/day. 2 different levels, novice and advanced.

She was a racer/hard enduro person who decided to do classes to pay for it.

Yea Watts had it figured out with the dirtwise class and that was like 10 years ago. A buddy of mine did the Jarvis class and said it was basically just a watch Jarvis ride day with a tiny bit of teaching thrown in.

I'll have to look up reviews on this class later.

Just watching that vid. Seems like a "whooo girl, you can do it" class. Everybody is a winner:laughing:

The Watts classes were the ones I first thought of.

The course content does seem to vary quite a bit between the different riders hosting them.

I did one with Destry Abbott. That guy is a real one. Tons of drills, lots of him watching, critiquing, and explaining techniques. I'm still working on some stuff he told me and that was 3 years ago.

Considering doing the bigger package where I go stay at his house and just train my ass off for a few days.

Put a battery in the FZ1, got a state inspection and rode to the tag office for new registration. Took the long way home, about 60 mile round trip. Truck pulled out in front of me in the middle of no where. :mad3: Did the old pull out, oh I see you, so I’ll just stop long ways so you have no where to go trick. :shaking: Got on the brakes, once I figured out his game plan, I went around him. Reminds me why I stick to the track. :homer:

Top Back Refresh