Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

What you do to your MC today?

No bike parts up there?

Wonder what it cost for a random goober to ship shit up there

Didnt do a ton of miles but at least got to ride a bit.

Fouled a plug on the 150 just warming it up.:homer: I'm goona try not using the high idle when starting it an see if that changes anything. Otherwise it ran great and didnt try to load up on me like it had been doing.

The lil studs on the back tire are the tits:smokin: Just a bit more traction, but still able to slide it around a little bit. Even after doing a burnout on the concrete:homer: They dont look like they have tried to roll out of the lugs like the larger studs do. Pretty happy about this

It's fuckin wild to me that those EFI bikes will kill plugs so easily, my coworker's 300 will do the same shit if he lets it warm up.

It's fuckin wild to me that those EFI bikes will kill plugs so easily, my coworker's 300 will do the same shit if he lets it warm up.

Mine does the oil mixin for me, suposedly with these you click on the high idle an let it run till its warm. Lets things jive with each other........Everything was ok until I went and fucked with it:homer:

Put a different tune in it and while it runs like a raped ape, its just too fat on the bottom. And I couldnt adjust my mix or the pilot size, because EFI:laughing:

Picked up the ERM and learning how to use that now. I've backed off my fuel under 3k rpm and that helped. Thinkin I'm going to back off the oil a bit in that rpm range and see what that does.

Cleaning up the carbs for my 66 BSA they have been filthy since my dad bought the bike back in I think 98 I remember picking it up in my ford ranger from Grand Rapids area . I’m planning on putting the engine in sometime this week figured I drag the carbs in to work tonight they cleaned up ok the slides need a little fine tuning.
IMG_9282.jpeg
IMG_9281.jpeg
IMG_9283.jpeg

Actually did a big boy ride today.:smokin:

Looped it out once...Lost the ass, hit a tree which set me up to hit a madrone with about the middle of the bike:homer: I need radiator guards

Had a uphill cat road we got onto. Never woulda thought a 150 could pack the front tire on a hill in 4th, But it can:laughing:

The 1740 studs in the rear tire aren't rolling out, but I'm already missing a few. Just a bit to small for a rear tire. They did do alot of work today though, and received a whole bunch of bitching from the cheap fucks that wont buy them :grinpimp:

No fouled plugs, no loading up, it ran great.....So I wanna fuck with its perfection an see if I can get a bit more out of the mid range:homer:

I got the XR running. someone, not me, put the accelerator pump plunger in upside-down :homer: Cleaning the jets and blasting all the small orifices out probably helped as well. It was fairly dirty thanks to California fuel sitting in there for over a year.

Told myself I would never, then I did (slip on). Actually, I decided to put bike on a diet, and the first couple things that came to mind were the stock can and a lithium battery. The can swap saves almost 10! lbs and the battery maybe 6 lbs? Thinking about removing passenger rear set and swapping for an aluminum handlebar next. I don't want to blow a bunch of $, just trying to breathe some new life into old rides.

Delkevic 13" Tri-oval. Baffle in, it's very tame, still neighborhood friendly. Not droney at highway speed (in fact stock like), only a bit more growl under load and cold start maybe? Perfect as I was really only looking for the weight savings, not a bunch of noise (too old for that shit, lol).

53507463329_24f219fa04_o.jpg
Also finally invested in a Pit Bull, digging the forward handle.
53507304263_1a74739b24_o.jpg
May repeat these same mods on the Tracer next.

Last edited:
Not something done to my motorcycle itself but something motorcycle related....
Built a hitch mounted rack for the back of my car so I could use it to go riding. Secures the bike via the pegs and the platform is attached to a trailer jack to lower it to make loading the bike super easy.
IMG_8878.JPG
IMG_8815.JPG
IMG_9656.JPG

Built a hitch mounted rack for the back of my car so I could use it to go riding. Secures the bike via the pegs and the platform is attached to a trailer jack to lower

Great idea. I'll steal that.

Oil/filter change with this oil that was on clearance for cheap. Shifting is smoothest its ever been. I thought other oil were smooth but this takes the cake.

Probably won't last 2500 miles though lol. After 160 miles ridden
20240214_081314.jpg

Built a hitch mounted rack for the back of my car so I could use it to go riding. Secures the bike via the pegs and the platform is attached to a trailer jack to lower it to make loading the bike super easy.
Yours is waaay nicer than my shitty attempt out of scrap I had in my garage.

1707925352966.png

1707925499037.png

Yours is waaay nicer than my shitty attempt out of scrap I had in my garage
I knew someone on here had similar. It must have been yours I had some rough inspiration from. That and a random Tik tok. The first try was exactly like yours but the tires were too low to the ground. Didn’t want to risk them hitting so that’s where the trailer jack idea came from.

If I were the sole person to have worked on this it would have been way more hack. Most ideas like this my dad and I get it close and then bring it to my grandpa who was a machinist and let him tweak on it for awhile.

Great idea. I'll steal that.

Oil/filter change with this oil that was on clearance for cheap. Shifting is smoothest its ever been. I thought other oil were smooth but this takes the cake.

Probably won't last 2500 miles though lol. After 160 miles ridden
20240214_081314.jpg
The heavy amount of viscosity modifiers used in that 0w probably won't last long in a bike - it will shear down to something thinner quickly than what that upper end 40 implies. That looks really dirty in the sight glass. By comparison the oil in my SV (basically same engine) looks new after ~2k miles from the last change, that was only a dump and run too, didn't change filter.

I knew someone on here had similar. It must have been yours I had some rough inspiration from. That and a random Tik tok. The first try was exactly like yours but the tires were too low to the ground. Didn’t want to risk them hitting so that’s where the trailer jack idea came from.

If I were the sole person to have worked on this it would have been way more hack. Most ideas like this my dad and I get it close and then bring it to my grandpa who was a machinist and let him tweak on it for awhile.
Do like as well. Mind posting some details/plans? Sorry if I missed it.

Do like as well. Mind posting some details/plans? Sorry if I missed it.
I can take some measurements and better pics later today and post them up. It was drawn up on cardboard and then just trial an error. The main measurement the whole thing was based off of was just the height to bottom of the frame. So could vary based on the hitch height you’d be looking to set it up on.
For example, if I put this rack into a typical pickup hitch, at its lowest it would still be a pain in the ass to lift the bike onto it.

The heavy amount of viscosity modifiers used in that 0w probably won't last long in a bike - it will shear down to something thinner quickly than what that upper end 40 implies. That looks really dirty in the sight glass. By comparison the oil in my SV (basically same engine) looks new after ~2k miles from the last change, that was only a dump and run too, didn't change filter.
Yeah I figured it wouldn't and use it during cold riding temp. I think it was $2 each quart. I'll mix it up with other oil on my next change. I change filter every 3rd as well

Great place to ride but if it's swampy, that mud is terrible. I've always loved clear creek....

Top Back Refresh