What's new

What will Pence do ?????

SanDiegoCJ

Non-Lemming
Member Number
Loc
Filer, Id.
Will he bow to the pressure and amendment 25 Trump or will he tell Piglosi to :flipoff: ? Either way I see have the country hating his guts and his political career in the shitter.

If he's damned either way, why would he do their bidding?

Next, just because the Democrats say he did something to deserve being removed doesn't mean he did.

if he does a call to arms they may shit themselves when millions are standing truly armed. Then again...that might be exactly what they want. Who the fuck knows what a psychopath thinks...and that's exactly what they are.

Pence, Nancy, Schumer and Mitch will celebrate how easy future fucking of our country is going to be without Trump hanging around. Pence wil not tell Nancy to :flipoff: they are one in the same.

Do you trust what he says ? After all he is a politician.

Pence seems to have a pretty strong moral compass. It will be interesting to see it tested.

If he does vote for the 25th and does not pardon his career as a Republican is probably over.

"Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election," Pence said to the speaker in an evening letter. "And I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our nation."

Mitch the turtle is already saying yesterday in private meetings that are leaked, that the president committed impeachable acts.

"Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election," Pence said to the speaker in an evening letter. "And I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our nation."

This

Pence does nothing. Impeachment goes nowhere. Trump is gone in a week. The far right has armed protests. We watch what happens with the dems running the shop for the next 2 years.

Ps. The far left continues to protest and riot. Getting a spot in Guinness book of world records for longest, continuous riot/protest.

It’s funny you guys talking about Trump “claiming victory.” Rightfully so. Have you not driven through one of the 2,497 counties Trump won? Trump 2024 signs are replacing all the other Trump signs.

So yeah, he’s victorious. Quit acting like it’s unjustified and just his ego.

Wait SDCJ speculating?
Can a MOD do an IP check to make sure this is really SDCJ and not someone who has stolen his log in?
I believe that after the heat of the moment Pence will be the only one who will be judged to have followed the law.
Gee The Turtle turned on Trump immagine that

The DNC is doing everything they can to discredit Trump because he their biggest threat. Impeachment has nothing to do with the demonstrations. If enough proof surfaces to discredit the election results there will be a civil war, it is still possible.

Wait SDCJ speculating?
Can a MOD do an IP check to make sure this is really SDCJ and not someone who has stolen his log in?

I was just trying to figure this shit out. He has repeatedly blasted people over and over for years for “speculating” and calling them idiots.

His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The DNC is doing everything they can to discredit Trump because he their biggest threat. Impeachment has nothing to do with the demonstrations. If enough proof surfaces to discredit the election results there will be a civil war, it is still possible.

In the new rules of lefty politics we have to apply the rules of projection. So if the Dems are claiming insurrection then they must themselves be guilty of it. The real insurrection, the real coup attempt is cheating this election to put Kamala in place. Joe will probably step aside once he forgets why he's there, or they might just poison him. In any case, they will keep the focus on Trump as long as they can while they work out everything else leading up to Kamala taking over.

Wait SDCJ speculating?
I believe that after the heat of the moment Pence will be the only one who will be judged to have followed the law.
Gee The Turtle turned on Trump immagine that

In case you didn't notice this whole thread is speculation. I specifically asked what will Pence do. Any answer anyone gives is opinion/speculation.

He sees the writing on the wall and likes the taste of power he got. He won't do anything to rock the boat one way or the other.

Pence seems to have a pretty strong moral compass. It will be interesting to see it tested.

If he does vote for the 25th and does not pardon his career as a Republican is probably over.

The democrats support each other, ALWAYS, right or wrong.

The Republicans DO NOT SUPPORT EACH OTHER. He would get support from MANY Republicans if he knifed Trump in the back. His career would definitely NOT be over for the act.

Top Back Refresh