What's new

What was your old login ID? What stupid spinoff troll account?

Had an account in 05 that I only used once or twice, no idea what the screen name was though. Never had a troll account.

Paul might be dead :flipoff2: I haven't talked to him in a while and he hasn't responded in a while. He also has been working nights for a while though.

I talk to Wilson usually weekly. He's been busy with the house and property they bought last fall, when not running his business.

good to hear Wilson is doing well :beer:

I had a different name on the old forum, tried to sign up here and it was taken. Whatever, this is close enough though.

I guess I did have a login before this one.

I was about 15 when I made ReDnEcKwHeE1eR :homer::rolleyes: I think camo banded me for some bs. I made this login shortly after and didn't really post much at all for about 10+ years.

GSlander. I was slander on evrey other forum, tried to sign up on pirate with it and fat fingered the email address and fucked myself way back in 2001 in HS.

I was all excited to have finally found out who the internet was, that was squashed.

Maveric. Used it on all the forums around '01. Lived in a really small town in HS, and everyone used cb's. Was my old handle.

I actually asked Camo years ago about getting my sn switched to this one because whoever had it on the old board never used it iirc. He pm'ed me back acting like a complete asshole about it.

Camo, you're a fucking **** too.

I've been Johncj5 in every forum thing I've been on... And it still has nothing to do with Jeeps.

I actually asked Camo years ago about getting my sn switched to this one because whoever had it on the old board never used it iirc. He pm'ed me back acting like a complete asshole about it.

Camo, you're a fucking **** too.

I did the same thing. Got my username changed instantly. I went straight to the top, way above camo and Lance. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Same as it is here. It was a user name I came up with for an ATC/Three wheeler message board when I was 13-14 and I just used it everywhere because I'm apparently not that creative.

Started as Yotatrailrunner then was able to change it to TR but irate4x4.com won't allow two letter usernames so I used the one i use to best describe myself.

Step back into the bacon scented darkness and ye shall see the light :flipoff2:

FFS, I just went back for a quickie with the ex and those syruphead mothfokles stole my location :homer:

Move along - nothing to see here :goofball:

Last edited:
Step back into the bacon scented darkness and ye shall see the light :flipoff2:

FFS, I just went back for a quickie with the ex and those syruphead mothfokles stole my location :homer:

Move along - nothing to see here :goofball:

:lmao: ...oh well, they know what they can do with mine :grinpimp:

Way back in '00 I was jeepster1220 and have been the equally gay Welby ever since the infamous crash and re-register...

To clarify, I meant gay named, not.....that I.....

sigh

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh