What's new

What was your old login ID? What stupid spinoff troll account?

Toyota John was real, BoogerWeldz just made an additional troll account.

Fucking hacked a hole in the side a tcase, cobbled a sprocket and chain in there to a hydraulic motor. Cause it was "way better" than dual cases. :laughing:

yeah but what ever came of toyota jim? didn't he have a fake death even?

yeah but what ever came of toyota jim? didn't he have a fake death even?

I'm drawing a blank on Toyota jim

Or I'm mixing them up, but I don't think so. They one I'm thinking of had a total hack job yellow 1st gen. He posted pics of the "hydro drive" and would talk about how he called trail gear and Marlin and they wouldn't buy his million dollar idea.

He did some hack tackular dual 35s.

Last edited:
Here I have my original username back after the fiasco and they "lost" my original account. They were willing to change my name back, but my user number was fawked so I said screw it. Not worth it.

2drnkecv was a joint account I shared with an old clampers roommate who went to facespace a long time ago.

I'm drawing a blank on Toyota jim

Or I'm mixing them up, but I don't think so. They one I'm thinking of had a total hack job yellow 1st gen. He posted pics of the "hydro drive" and would talk about how he called trail gear and Marlin and they wouldn't buy his million dollar idea.

He did some hack tackular dual 35s.

that was toyota john. a real person. as real as elvis or bono or mick jagger.

jim was the larger than life riding great white sharks and what not who left/died a few years before john showed up

I've been going by ArTi54N for over 20 years.. it used to be [LB] ArTi54N.. I was on an elite and infamous gaming team called Lost Boys.. mostly played lots of Quake.. Artisan has a few definitions, but the one I prefer has to do with a leadership and management style.. 54 was my Jersey # in High School (Basketball).. I was terrible, but made the team anyways.. when I had passing grades..

I've used other names from time to time, when I didnt want to give out my real info and email address.. My favorite was the Alias ShoeBoxJones

aint that the truth. Didnt he create some tracks for it as well?

dual wheel adapters....and they were AWESOME :lmao: "you gotta make sure you have enough spacing so that you can't pick up rocks, so we'll go with about 6"" <-i don't remember the number, but wasn't it rather high?

Click image for larger version  Name:	ED82EDB6-AE68-4245-AEFE-8D23554EF31C.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	163.7 KB ID:	15013 Click image for larger version  Name:	96963EBB-0352-4C91-AF77-435C54A4CE85.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	15014

Toyota Jim kicked a cat, fat Dan beat his wife. They both abused pussy.

I was teamaloha4x4 2000-2002 We gave out shirts, flower leis and Coozie at all the ARRCA events and drank too much while running over cones.
Heavytlc was the license plate on my white Fj45 truck I built. It was a better fit and has been my name on all forums for 18years.

My spotter back in the day made a great impression on the other site. I am sure some will remember DUMASS. I am pretty sure he was Perma banned, and came back with other troll accounts. I am sure he ended up with multiple accounts. That was a few years after we stopped talking. He was fun In person but he did not make many friends online. I am not sure if he is still alive. It has been 15 years since I talked to him.

Last edited:
Boss was never available, I went with Bossgrip, then changed it "when you could" to Bossbuilt. Now Boss.

I was AzWebMan, at the time I joined I was the webmaster for the AzVJC. All other forums I used MChat, changed it here to keep it the same as everywhere else.

To me the most interesting part of this thread is unexpected users. A bunch of you I knew, because it was obvious. The douchebag showed through. Those who were not douches, I wouldn't have guessed.

I was always lil'yota

Always stayed outta trouble

My brother managed to get me banned one time though...

He was screwing with my computer and shut off the refresh and the posted a bunch of stupid shit in the jeep forum.

I tried to explain it to the mod in a PM

But his shit didn't stink so I sat the ban out:shaking:

Kyle_T was my old one. I’m very original.

If you don't change that avatar to a monster logo or a picture of a hole in drywall, then you're missing a trick.....:flipoff2:

good to hear he isn't dead! he's plopped off the pbb and the facebook and such for a while.

edit: you should hit up Wilson if you have his number too.

Paul might be dead :flipoff2: I haven't talked to him in a while and he hasn't responded in a while. He also has been working nights for a while though.

I talk to Wilson usually weekly. He's been busy with the house and property they bought last fall, when not running his business.

ZAG. i was pretty sure it was taken when registered and dont drive GAZ anymore

JR4X was my second username when I re signed up in 07. Can’t even remember the first one. First username was signed up in like 03 in the public library with a hotmail email I lost for inactivity.

Top Back Refresh