What's new

What to do with two big propane tanks?

I kinda want one of those! How much?

well i posted what we've been changing for them. but for an irate guy i'd go $400 you pick up. i'm right next to Deception Pass Bridge off of Cornet Bay Rd.

they sell quick and currently i dont have any ready. but i've got a bunch of deep bowls and pan heads ready to be made artsy. if your serious let me know how you'd like it done up and i'll get it done.

View attachment YNgOTbrLrfnVejmDxMHmda3Ov62Ju4mlN1zDwTL-0Sl6o2FLc8dyeW6Cfs4ECrdCKzRq_RutD-qaCXkGnu-ueryDg17Uy95m3gdf

View attachment nNmwEEZwgfk0ep03T0UP66YoQng-5L6kInaScXhSI8y-fDlmIwUL7fZQ-71vjxwrucNhKh-NN-HWHJwlvIPDXU9x2OMMRhEyDL_7

Last edited:
Damn, didnt realize tards pay that much. Might have to jump on that. Have you come up with a good way to cut the caps off? I can only free hand a torch for so long/strait.

and then you get them with the add-ons, haha. post mounted grill, roasting sticks etc...

i use a 6" strip of Ramboard (its like a heavy cardboard/ cardstock meant to protect floors in new construction) run it around the tank and just drag the plasma torch along it.

View attachment Re2zLoEPRtOtOwCpswq1HepPoqc-Kj4GTPYj2Hdh5uH2AOd3nkBFCKs7a3uRceFOB9-IAWkIpPuvf_GAx3VwrWZFr8DVLjTNtaHT

View attachment vAV7pR4OpYqyWR7t8hwwxVKLvPDVRhcxUSH0t5JmjGq6HFaXicAshVbuRF1hpxmg36dQnQYjcR7A4hlyWsdluqqHQCeS-QNxwbru

off topic of propane tanks, but my personal favorite and what i have for my fire pit is a simple crusher cone. i sell them too but they start at $1k

View attachment FWuWePeEt1afXGQXSPxYzeN1flCt3EvfqwX_Lw0FhIxuGrZs5ap9IIMRcPzawmGOu0XiWfhTcxYR3i7sh2JSO_ZwtR3R58YPU1V7

well i posted what we've been changing for them. but for an irate guy i'd go $400 you pick up. i'm right next to Deception Pass Bridge off of Cornet Bay Rd.

they sell quick and currently i dont have any ready. but i've got a bunch of deep bowls and pan heads ready to be made artsy. if your serious let me know how you'd like it done up and i'll get it done.

I've always wanted to take one of those spherical tanks and paint it like a bobber. Stick it in the yard with a cable leading up to a telephone pole stuck at an angle in the yard with hoops on it so it looks like a fishing pole. Just for the fun of it.

How big is. 420 pounder? I want to build a smoker.

I've always wanted to take one of those spherical tanks and paint it like a bobber. Stick it in the yard with a cable leading up to a telephone pole stuck at an angle in the yard with hoops on it so it looks like a fishing pole. Just for the fun of it.

:lmao: You're weird.

Wait, WTF?

I thought you were some pussy who took all his post and went home?

Get the fuck out of here with your little thin skin.

off topic of propane tanks, but my personal favorite and what i have for my fire pit is a simple crusher cone. i sell them too but they start at $1k

Just plain without doing anything to them?

I've got two on a pallet (innie and outie) waiting to go in my backyard, and I've got three more at work waiting for me to take them home. They're abour 40 inch diameter I think.

I mean I shouldn't but I kinda want them... If I buy this property I am looking at they could be handy.

Also what is said project? Does that mean you need your machine back? I also have a way to get my machine there now too- just need to learn to drive a split trans in the F800 first.

Just plain without doing anything to them?

I've got two on a pallet (innie and outie) waiting to go in my backyard, and I've got three more at work waiting for me to take them home. They're abour 40 inch diameter I think.

yep, just plain.

i buy them from the crusher guy for $500 so 1k for the innie outie... then resale and always end up being more for placement, grate, or whatever else. i wish i could get 40" ones around here but nobody runs them that i'm in contact with. the ones i get are 55"

[486 said:
;n135358]

the drive over there is the perfect time to learn how!

Yes, but would be borrowing a truck to use my trailer.... not the time to learn while loaded. I know I 'can' drive the truck as I have more than once, but never with a load. I have the 'concept' down but never needed to use that when it mattered. Hell I have more hours into rebuilding that truck than I care to count (which is why I could borrow it if needed) but would hate to be the asshole to fuck it up while using it.

Top Back Refresh