Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Cod

I Haz Jeep!
Member Number
Loc
NE Tennessee!
Looking to move west and thought I'd ask a diverse crowd....:lmao:

Which state is better, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Utah or Wyoming??..... Edit South Dakota added

Oh and when I move I don't plan on being a Californian and trying to change everything to fit me..... ie fuck your state up!

EDIT I'm not from California,.... never been never plan on going.... "I'm MOVING WEST" key words in first sentence. :lmao:

Last edited:
Idaho is full, so I voted Wyoming, but really, i'd vote South Dakota if it were on the list

edit: I will say, Idaho is more fucked up from Utah people moving there, since the pre-dawn of both states, than any other group. ga darn French trappers were better people *spits in general direction*

Idaho is full, so I voted Wyoming, but really, i'd vote South Dakota if it were on the list

edit: I will say, Idaho is more fucked up from Utah people moving there, since the pre-dawn of both states, than any other group. ga darn French trappers were better people *spits in general direction*

I concur; look some where else. :flipoff2:

MT is fucked, we already have snow and housing prices are up 20% since the Rona with all the California retards moving here. I’d say California.

Colorado has become California east

It's sad, I hunted in Colorado for 25+ years and remember when it was a Man's State, my daughter relocated about 5 years ago to Colorado Springs........ makes me cringe every time i visit her. FYI she's gun toting conservative so she did help it a little.

MT is fucked, we already have snow and housing prices are up 20% since the Rona with all the California retards moving here. I’d say California.

Look at Realtor.com and all the damn houses with "Contingent"......you can see it happening and it's sad.

I live in western Colorado. It isn't as retarded as the eastern side of the state. Housing sales are through the roof right now, but winter hasn't hit yet. If I were to relocate, it would be to SD, MT, or WY. I prefer open spaces and no crowds.

Stay where you are, Colorado is fucked up with enough outsiders wanting to make it just like where they came from. Now long time residents can't afford to move to a different house because house prices are so stupid high

Idaho is gonna be Washington in 5-10 yrs, Utah is well on its way to being fawked too.. Wyoming won't have you, good luck getting a realtor there. They have it down IMO fuck everyone lol. Montana is screwed already too from all the rich "outdoorsman" maybe Minnesota? Lol no offense but everywhere you Californians move you just destroy states..

Last edited:
We just sold our house in the foothills of the Front Range of CO this summer. We'll likely bounce back out west next summer. Likely looking at a similar list of states. We'll most likely end up in SW CO though.

Colorado is filling up with a bunch of out of state SXS trail-trashing ass holes who throw their white claw and twisted tea cans all over the place. Trails are more crowded and trashed than ever.

I was talking to someone who had just moved to Denver and they were losing their shit that there were "backwards redneck" republicans in the state because they thought Colorado was a liberal utopia...forgetting that the majority of the state is rural outside of the front range cities.

Reactions: Cod
Idaho is gonna be Washington in 5-10 yrs, Utah is well on its way to being fawked too.. Wyoming won't have you, good luck getting a realtor there. They have it down IMO fuck everyone lol. Montana is screwed already too from all the rich "outdoorsman" maybe Minnesota? Lol no offense but everywhere you Californians move you just destroy states..

I agree with the statement but i'm just not from California....... lol

Colorado is filling up with a bunch of out of state SXS trail-trashing ass holes who throw their white claw and twisted tea cans all over the place. Trails are more crowded and trashed than ever.

I was talking to someone who had just moved to Denver and they were losing their shit that there were "backwards redneck" republicans in the state because they thought Colorado was a liberal utopia...forgetting that the majority of the state is rural outside of the front range cities.

I remember when you could go from Fort Colins thru Denver to the Springs and you could tell you left each city...... now it's one crowded fucked up mess for 3-4 hours or longer.

Just wait a while longer. Soon enough everyone from Cali will be in the states you listed and Cali will be where to go.

Oh, I voted bacon.:flipoff2:

Stay where you are, Colorado is fucked up with enough outsiders wanting to make it just like where they came from. Now long time residents can't afford to move to a different house because house prices are so stupid high

This^

I've been here 52 of my 53 years - its just plain fucked up now and pretty much a lost cause at this point in time. The West Coast invasion started in the early '90s and it went rapidly down hill from there. We've been overwhelmed and simply outnumbered by all the self-absorbed, liberal douchebags that feel the need to ignore our established way of life and try to turn it into the crappy places they came from. I vote in every election that I can but, like I said, we're outnumbered now. :mad3: I'm moving to Western Colorado ASAP (the plan is sometime in the next year) because its not as bad over there - still under the same governing body but less douchebags to deal with than the Front Range and the state government kind of forgets/ignores the area. If it gets too much worse over the next 5-10 years I'll be heading to Wyoming.

Just wait a while longer. Soon enough everyone from Cali will be in the states you listed and Cali will be where to go.

Oh, I voted bacon.:flipoff2:

Bacon is leading......but fuck bacon is good.

Cali will still be a shithole though.

I'm up about 40% in equity on mine. Can't believe the rate that people are moving here at.

I grew up in the mountains of Colorado. Colorado is very nice. I also moved away. Utah is starting to undergo the same shit and has huge growth. Western Wyoming is sick, though the lack of resources could be annoying to some and I'm not in a rush to go back to 9 months of winter.

Top Back Refresh