What's new

What? No losers club? C'mon...it's Thanks Giving 2020.... We're all blessed right??

My mother in law loves cooking us a huge thanksgiving dinner but to be honest its mediocre at best and usually isnt half ready till 9 at night. I dont particularly like cooking so I suggested she comes over to our house and I would order Chinese food (her favorite) so she can relax and hang out.

She thinks it's the sweetest idea ever and I dont have to eat her shitty food. Win/win

With the spirit of the holidays and your obvious flair for riveting threads in mind, I say to you Boss ...fuck you!:flipoff2:

Who the hell doesn't buy a sit/stand desk these days, what are you a filthy Poor?

Sit/stand desks are worthless pieces of shit. They gave me one where I used to work and I had them change it back to a "normal" desk a month later. Hated that P.O.S.

That looks 1/2 step above 2 File cabinets and a door.:laughing:

In for 5 more minutes then off to sleep.

My first work bench was built out of a solid core door that came with the house and 2 bathroom cabinets my contractor neighbor gave me. He even made plugs for the deadbolt and door handle holes, it was tits. 

My mother in law loves cooking us a huge thanksgiving dinner but to be honest its mediocre at best and usually isnt half ready till 9 at night. I dont particularly like cooking so I suggested she comes over to our house and I would order Chinese food (her favorite) so she can relax and hang out.

She thinks it's the sweetest idea ever and I dont have to eat her shitty food. Win/win

That is a win.

My girls family will be here about 11 this morning since most of them have 2 or 3 places to be today so they come here first. My family does even years with the outlaws and odd years with the inlaws so this is mom's year to host. We had to rotate because mom would cook a killer meal and everyone would show up at like 8 pm already full so she told everyone to fuck off one year so we started rotating. :laughing:

Mom's event starts at 5 but we're headed over directly after everyone is out of here today to help get things ready.

Sit/stand desks are worthless pieces of shit. They gave me one where I used to work and I had them change it back to a "normal" desk a month later. Hated that P.O.S.

They use the Autonomous desks at our call center. Those things rock when you put wheels on them and use them in the shop. It's adjustable height let's you match up to any table making a larger surface. I use it to expand the table saw work surface too. It's also good for sliding heavy items from one table to another. Fucking love them. They were just going to toss it.:smokin:

They use the Autonomous desks at our call center. Those things rock when you put wheels on them and use them in the shop. It's adjustable height let's you match up to any table making a larger surface. I use it to expand the table saw work surface too. It's also good for sliding heavy items from one table to another. Fucking love them. They were just going to toss it.:smokin:

Ours were in cubicles, so they were fixed location(s).

Ours were in cubicles, so they were fixed location(s).

I had an Autonomous and it goddamned rocks. I have no idea what kind of a sit/stand desk that made you hate it :confused: Maybe it required you to fill it with sperm to work. :lmao:

Thanksgiving invitation to the Australians my ship was operating with November, 1991:

00PqJW5.jpg

iiPDCwi.jpg

Went to the new house today to paint sample colors on the wall to see what we like. Cooking cornish hens now for my wife and I at the apartment, going to zoom to the family back home in a few hours.

I will miss the best part of Thanksgiving, left over turkey soup!!

Got news this morning a friend was in a car accident and is on life support in ICU. Started feeling under the weather yesterday evening, told the old lady to leave me home for the Thanksgiving festivity as her dad is autoimmune, Id rather not freak him out since he thinks big ‘rona is gonna kill him.

9.5/10 not a good day.

chinese place is open?

Went out shooting this morning. That is about it. I can take kids to a dinner,but my son has a surgery on his foot Tuesday morning, and I can't be spreading covid his direction, or no surgery. Lucky kid, day after his 18th birthday...getting a metal plate and screws in his foot, and quarantine until surgery.
My oven is too small for a turkey, at least a nice sized one. Smoker took a shit. So the turkey this year is just a little chicken. :laughing:

Went out shooting this morning. That is about it. I can take kids to a dinner,but my son has a surgery on his foot Tuesday morning, and I can't be spreading covid his direction, or no surgery. Lucky kid, day after his 18th birthday...getting a metal plate and screws in his foot, and quarantine until surgery.
My oven is too small for a turkey, at least a nice sized one. Smoker took a shit. So the turkey this year is just a little chicken. :laughing:

What happened to his foot? I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

What happened to his foot? I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Playing basketball with his friend. 5th metatarsal on right foot. He already has a plate and screws in his collarbone from 2 summers ago.

He wouldn't have weak bones if he didn't have his moms food eating habits. Pizza and dr pepper does not make strong bones.

Bad dad, worse mother problems. :homer:

Playing basketball with his friend. 5th metatarsal on right foot. He already has a plate and screws in his collarbone from 2 summers ago.

He wouldn't have weak bones if he didn't have his moms food eating habits. Pizza and dr pepper does not make strong bones.

Bad dad, worse mother problems. :homer:

He's going to be sore when he's older.

I have no place talking about his diet... it sounds familiar. Good luck on Tuesday.

Home with wife and baby and not with family due to fucking Rona exposure for the second time in two weeks at the kids daycare. Every other fucking idiot in town decided to go get the Rona and get tested this week too so we didn't get a negative test in time for our family Thanksgiving.

About to start warming up a ham and drinking seriously! :flipoff2:

Home with wife and baby and not with family due to fucking Rona exposure for the second time in two weeks at the kids daycare. Every other fucking idiot in town decided to go get the Rona and get tested this week too so we didn't get a negative test in time for our family Thanksgiving.

About to start warming up a ham and drinking seriously! :flipoff2:

You are with family , be thankful my friend , oh and happy thanksgiving to your wifey and baby. :beer:

The plan:

-wake up
-bang wife
-ride bikes
-pack for RBD
-cook some food
-meet parents/in-laws/brothers/grandmother at my parents and eat food
-profit

The reality

-wake up
-bang wife
-run, yuck.
-pack for RBD
-meet parents only because in-laws got the rona, brothers had scheduling conflicts with their SOs, grandmother got scared out of going by her son who lives a few thousand miles away in Seattle
-deliver food to in-laws/grandmother

Overall it could have been worse. But relative to our traditions, it was pretty fucking out of whack. Better luck next year.

The Fifth Element is on SYFY so the night is not a total waste.

Not in yet... working on our third Thanksgiving👍 And have another one on Saturday.
Work tomorrow so should be going to bed early tonight.

Top Back Refresh