What's new

What? No losers club? C'mon...it's Thanks Giving 2020.... We're all blessed right??

Made a chocolate pie for the kids, and put the turkey in the brine. Not sure what 4 of us are going to do with a 15 lb turkey though.

In, pizza for dinner. Hacked this out after work, I have a bunch of scrap wood to get rid of and figured why waste it.
20201125_210941.jpg

Made a chocolate pie for the kids, and put the turkey in the brine. Not sure what 4 of us are going to do with a 15 lb turkey though.

Imagine not knowing what to do with 11 lbs of leftover turkey :confused:

Tomorrow will just be a day where I can fantasize that everyone has died in a plague or been raptured into Heaven, and I am alone. In other words, my ideal world.

Unfortunately nothing is open tomorrow but I probably won't notice as I don't need to go anywhere or do anything.

Picked up and started cutting some 3" C channel and 3x3x3/16 angle iron for my trailer ramps. Drank some beers and BSd with my neighbor along the way.

Cant find a desk that I like that is affordable for my spare room so said fuck it and went to lumber yard before they closed up till Monday and going to start on one tomorrow. This fucker is $1000

Going to copy this for the most part from Pottery Barn. Black pulls though not nickle. I think I am going to put a white quartz top on it though. Maybe black leather. Not sure on that part yet

img46o.jpg - Click image for larger version Name:	img46o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	13.3 KB ID:	210722

Cant find a desk that I like that is affordable for my spare room so said fuck it and went to lumber yard before they closed up till Monday and going to start on one tomorrow. This fucker is $1000

Going to copy this for the most part from Pottery Barn. Black pulls though not nickle. I think I am going to put a white quartz top on it though. Maybe black leather. Not sure on that part yet

Who the hell doesn't buy a sit/stand desk these days, what are you a filthy Poor?

That looks 1/2 step above 2 File cabinets and a door.:laughing:

In for 5 more minutes then off to sleep.

Funny you say that. that is what I am literally replacing. Two file cabinet and a 24" interior flat door!!

Set that up "temporarily" about 1.5 years ago :rolleyes:

Enjoying day 7 of quarantine on the other side of the earth.

Though I did find out I'm a grandpa again yesterday...................................so today is ok.

Bring it to my 26lbs worth of bird for 12 people? One deep fried, one in the oven for stuffing & gravy. More bird than can be ate but beerz will be had.

I'm up since 4am and amazed at how many of you fawkers have been up all night trolling each other. Maybe we do have a troll problem.

Anyway, month or so ago one of my companies Europe-based resellers asked me to make a presentation during a regional user conference. Virtual conference this year. Like a dumbass i said yes without looking at the calendar. Turns out the speaking slot is 7 am my time today. Here i am now cobbling together a slide deck with 2 hours until go live. Ugh.

My daughter and I usually travel to Maine for Thanksgiving to visit my mother. That got shut down this year because my sister is paranoid about the covid. After finishing with the user conference I will be cleaning out the boat then doing buggy shit.

Got the smoker fired up at 4 and an 8lbs sirloin on at 4:30. Beef...its what's for Thanksgiving 😁

Woke up at 3am couldn't sleep so just got ready to go to work at 630 good thing about working holidays is double time.

Not working today, spending time with wife and relaxing.
Some small house projects will be completed as well.
Steak is what we decided on for the noms.

Working at 2am tomorrow so nothing extravagant going on.

Top Back Refresh