What's new

What do You think the Age limit for President of USA is too "Old" ?

I believe that we the American people vote for a reason. If the majority think a candidate is too old, they won’t vote them. We already have enough rules and laws, no need to add more.

I believe that we the American people vote for a reason. If the majority think a candidate is too old, they won’t vote them. We already have enough rules and laws, no need to add more.

Holy fawking shit, I agree with you again. :eek::eek::eek:

The last thing we need as a nation is more fawking rules.

Yes....Trump is too old, Biden is past too old....

Trump is doing his job for free... Whilst Biden is collecting S.S. payments (I read that on internetz so it must be true).

Who wants a goofoff/slacker in the White House regardless of age-

Age is one thing but how about he must be cognitive and maintain a cognitive ability at all times.

Whatever the age is for drawing Social Security benefits. Boot all those politicos out. House, senate and prez. Live under the same rules/laws as the great unwashed little people.

When do they make airline pilots retire? 65/67? That's probably old enough to not be president. If you can't be trusted to fly one plane load of people, WTF are we doing trusting these old fucks with the nukes? :flipoff2:

Buffett is 91 and Id take his intelect in the WH anyday. Maybe not his politics but he is plenty sharp to run the world.

There is something to be said about someone young enough to live the results of their policies, like Obama, Clinton, Bush Jr.

I'll go with the Founders on their wisdom over ours.

Leave it the fuck alone.

Would your limit apply to all possible successors too? If so, I’m for it just to drain some swamp.

Wait, what?

I thought you just voted against the other guy? :laughing:

Trump won because Hillary.
Biden won because Trump.
Next time some other schlob will win because Biden.
:flipoff2:

How old is AOC? We need the minimum to be above that.....

Top Back Refresh