What's new

What computer slots are these?

3000 series are out this fall/winter. just saying. :smokin:

you shut th efuck up !

I got a 2070 last year, this year is a upgrade for the GFs computer. has a 980ti now might be getting a 3080ti

you shut th efuck up !

I got a 2070 last year, this year is a upgrade for the GFs computer. has a 980ti now might be getting a 3080ti

I'm rocking a 1060 right now. Waiting for the 3000s to come out, and snag myself a 2080. :D

i went from a 960 to a 2070

amaze balls

Yea, I went from a i5 3470 to a 3600 and a 770 to a 1060. Just crazy the difference.Team Red is really the way to go now. Its like the prime time to build a PC.

I want to order a HDMI video card for this HP desktop computer I use for work.
[...]
These 3 slots are open, what the fuck card should I order?

IF i were you id take the serial number the board, google that and find the manual. It will tell you what the slots are and their capabilities

This. Depending on how old the HP is, it may not be a fully functional slot. I have an old HP, the 2nd video card slot will only work with a handfull of (shitty) video cards that meet some sort of long forgotten specification. Check the manual carefully for wording about what works in that slot.

Alex.

What are you guys talking about?

Graphic cards.

20200730_201654.jpg

How many of you can see this pic ?

xk5VnuF_d.webp

Finally got around to getting this project done.

I used a 32" cheap TV I had bought years ago.

I bought a decent older video card.

Results = not bad.

Just like you all said a tv is not a perfect monitor

I will most likely upgrade to a actual monitor but for the $20 - $30 I spent on this, super happy.

20200824_134645.jpg

Top Back Refresh