What's new

WEF/Klaus Schwab/Great Reset

We as a country need to stop thinking Left vs Right, and start thinking Statist vs Liberty.

Liberty versus State and local versus global. Practically, rural versus urban or more accurately-- self-reliant versus moochers. All this left right crap is to divide up their enemies while they consolidate their power. Consolidation of power must be the enemy. Covid was round 1, next they will start so many wars in an attempt to do this through more "emergency measures". This Top Gun is the propaganda they hope will get us excited about killing each other for some banker war. Expect more of it.

How can you be a slave to debt if there is no one to collect it?
Seriously considering voting for every hard core left wing whack job I can. They keep defunding the police. Eventually I won't care what bullshit they pass, I'll be able to do whatever I want.

Seriously. All of these World Economic Forum people need to dive into a wood chipper.

Be very careful of the person who shows up a few years from now and does exactly that on the world stage.

These morons are the side show distraction. Comic book villain characters that announce their intentions openly to create a knee-jerk reaction of hate and a sense of emergency.

buergermeister-3206313070.jpg

Be very careful of the person who shows up a few years from now and does exactly that on the world stage.

These morons are the side show distraction. Comic book villain characters that announce their intentions openly to create a knee-jerk reaction of hate and a sense of emergency.
These people have been doing this for a long time. They just recently starting talking about it in the open.

1/2 or more of the Canadian MP's, Ministers and our PM Turdeau are peons of the WEF :mad3:

Ruining what was a great place to live...and no one holding them responsible.
Trudeau was another guy that Malone called out in that article!!!! He’s more limpwristed than the last in the line of five guys fuckin!!!!!!

Schwab and soros pulled out of Davos this week. Then that cockroach Klaus showed up 9 hours late to give his hate speech. All you have to do is listen to either of these sociopaths talk for five minutes and you will start to wonder why either of them are still breathing.

both of them deciding to not show up/change plans last minute gives me a half ounce of hope that someone is planning something. I realize they are just figureheads on marionette strings but you gotta start somewhere.

Everyone on that website, right or left needs to be removed from power as soon as possible. Lookin at you Dan Crenshaw :flipoff2:

Was I sad my firm has a huge presence at Davos? Yup. Does it bring in work? Yup.

Which firm? doing what? Blackrock? or any of those groups... are just as much part of the problem in this world.
Tier 1 consulting firm (MBB). What are we doing there? Hosting, presenting positions, developing eminence, networking :homer:

Thankfully I don't work for a company as corrupt and involved as blackrock. We aren't driving the twisted policies and mostly stay away from political positions. Not that we're exactly the most beloved of firms out there :vader2:

Tier 1 consulting firm (MBB). What are we doing there? Hosting, presenting positions, developing eminence, networking :homer:

Thankfully I don't work for a company as corrupt and involved as blackrock. We aren't driving the twisted policies and mostly stay away from political positions. Not that we're exactly the most beloved of firms out there :vader2:
Are you one of those McKinsey shit stains?

Which firm? doing what? Blackrock? or any of those groups... are just as much part of the problem in this world.
You can bet on any fortune 500/100 will have a presence shit like scientology. This was our invite redacted

Anything regarding sea level rise related debate i put a link the this. The Smithsonian institute , which is basically a huge disinformation society suppresses a ton of under water archeological findings to cover the mainstream account which has been peddled for last 150 years.

Attachments

• 20230121_001611.jpg
    20230121_001611.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Are you one of those McKinsey shit stains?
Not McKenzie :flipoff2: not that the other two are much different.... Not even always different clients

See, I told you we weren't there most beloved firms in the world. You hate us like most everyone else :laughing:

Not McKenzie :flipoff2: not that the other two are much different.... Not even always different clients

See, I told you we weren't there most beloved firms in the world. You hate us like most everyone else :laughing:
:laughing: I had to deal with those douches at a previous job, the kings of fake business and fucking shit up LOL!!

Our turd in governement gave those guys 100 million in consulting contracts... for work we have government workers hired to do.
It's not like the government workers were doing the work though....

One feature of big consulting: you will get the agreed upon deliverables by the agreed upon date (and ONLY the agreed upon deliverables). Some poor sod 25 yr old might be working 85hr weeks to make it happen, but the firms really don't want to get sued.

:laughing: I had to deal with those douches at a previous job, the kings of fake business and fucking shit up LOL!!
:lmao:. Yeah.....

I came into this field from engineering consulting in a specific set of industries. I struggle with many of the pure consulting folks. Wtf, you don't understand a fields operations and risks, how are you developing successful strategies without asking the client industry specific questions?

Good news for me, I can excell because I actually understand operations and what is feasible. They might have made a mistake hiring me :laughing:

I believe on the lines of Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter)

"I went through a big stage of my life where I thought, you know, maybe it would be better to be a vegetarian, so I researched it. In no uncertain terms did I research it," Steve told the outlet.

"Let's say this represents one cow, which will keep me in food for, let's say, a month. Now that cow needs this much land and food. Well, you can imagine, that cow needs x by x amount of land, and you can grow trees in it. Around that cow, you can have goannas, kangaroos, wallabies. [...]," he added.

"If I was a vegetarian, to feed me for that month, I need this much land, and nothing else can grow there. Herein lies our problem. If we level that much land to grow rice and whatever, then no other animal could live there except for some insect pest species. Which is very unfortunate," he went on to say
Livestock can live in with other animals. Crops you strip the real estate of EVERYTHING from natural fauna to every animal from deer, to birds, to all of them.

Top Back Refresh