What's new

WEF/Klaus Schwab/Great Reset

Digital currency is, in my opinion, the single most dangerous proposition. It's the one most likely to bring this WEF bullshit to fruition.

It is the simplest way to have near total control over the population. Freezing accounts, value of money, etc all can be manipulated now, and some of the dangers are already available (hi Canada), but true digital currency, where you have no tangible tender, where at the press of a button trillions of dollars can be created or removed from the market, confiscated without a trace, shut off from being accepted as payment or anyone of hundreds of other horrible outcomes, all tied to your ESG score. Digital currency will allow for the implementation of the full WEF/NWO plan.

I am stunned that more people aren't terrified at that prospect. Either they don't understand or they really are sheep and we're fucked already. We're just like a group of elderly yelling at clouds.
Cue: you just don’t understand how crypto works!!

I am stunned that more people aren't terrified at that prospect. Either they don't understand or they really are sheep and we're fucked already. We're just like a group of elderly yelling at clouds.
I’m faiRly certain it’s a majority uninformed.

Hunter Biden’s laptop was fact checked false and was backed by 50 heads of intelligence agencies signatures. You were banned from social media if mentioned and branded a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist spreading Russia disinformation. The information was hidden on google and scrubbed from private texts.

Oh by the way, opps….it’s all real.

WTF dude. Next you're going to tell me the COVID lockdowns were unnecessary.

Cue: you just don’t understand how crypto works!!
He may, but is just using poor wording.

Definitely a difference in Proof of Work blockchain and Proof of Stake blockchain.

And CBDC’s (central bank digital currency) are built on a POS blockchain and will work much like the dollar, easily manipulated through one entity.

He may, but is just using poor wording.

Definitely a difference in Proof of Work blockchain and Proof of Stake blockchain.

And CBDC’s (central bank digital currency) are built on a POS blockchain and will work much like the dollar, easily manipulated through one entity.
Poor wording. What I was talking about is a digital currency created from nothing to replace the paper we have now.

Forgive the Wikipedia article. At least there are sources though. The digital currency I'm talking about, and what is in that wiki page, would not use blockchain and would simply be currency issued by the central bank of the state.

But the intelligence agencies and the msm are telling the truth about Russia and Ukraine
You forgot to add a "currently" in there.
Just before the invasion they were sadly spreading regrettable russian disinformation and slanderous lies about the integrity of the ukrainian political elite which has been since corrected.

or some such newspeak bullshit

Never let a pandemic go to waste. After years of rumblings about world guberment the closeted elites conservatives included all in now.

Just stumbled across this one…. PAE is gonna love it.

It’s a little doc style, little doom and gloom. Has some interesting info on Karl’s upbringing and the timing of it all. Mostly just more info available out there from another’s POV.

Nicely produced and light on the conspiracy rhetoric. Thats a good video to wake up the masses.

Thanks for thinking of me, just what I needed to push me over the edge.

It’s a little doc style, little doom and gloom. Has some interesting info on Karl’s upbringing and the timing of it all. Mostly just more info available out there from another’s POV.

Please wait until I'm dead for this BS.

Well, that's part of their plan too. If you don't get on board they're fine with your death in lieu of compliance. No doubt they can facilitate it too

Theres gonna be alot of brass spent, or one or more could take the fight to those that are suggesting such a thing.

Where does this klaus doofus hang out ?

Is he bullet proof ?

Who is Klaus Schwab's wife?

Hilde Schwab

Schwab has been married since 1971 to Hilde Schwab, a former assistant of his. Like the headquarters of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the couple live in Cologny in Switzerland, where Klaus enjoys hiking in the Alps.

Theres gonna be alot of brass spent, or one or more could take the fight to those that are suggesting such a thing.

Where does this klaus doofus hang out ?

Is he bullet proof ?

Who is Klaus Schwab's wife?

Hilde Schwab

Schwab has been married since 1971 to Hilde Schwab, a former assistant of his. Like the headquarters of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the couple live in Cologny in Switzerland, where Klaus enjoys hiking in the Alps.
The folks selling this shit sandwich don’t understand Americans are born rebellious.

Because this is worth a listen and Mr Stubs needs a hand!!!!

Also….. you all need to know…. This is NOT the Klaus bringing us gifts every 25th of December!!!! Far from it!!!!
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Yah this would be the one coming around taking the gifts the other claus left.

To avoid the bots and censors. I propose KS shall be named Scrooge going forward.

Reactions: PAE
Top Back Refresh