What's new

Vintage 22s, wood and steel... what are you shooting?

Every time I feel like shooting I reach for my 10/22.

Would love to see pics of the lend lease 42 mossberg. I have one with Wards 4x scope on it. Someone had to have worked the trigger on it's, as it's amazing
Let's see if the pictures work

The family shot from left to right, derelict single shot 12, unknown mfg, H&R 750, Mossberg 42 mc, Remington 550-1, Wards Western Field #46a, Remington 510-P target master, and my boys Daisy.

And eventually I need to do the finish work on my SBS

KIMG0586.JPG

KIMG0588.JPG

KIMG0587.JPG

KIMG0589.JPG

I have a full stock Mossberg 151.

Looking at them from my work computer now, man my phone takes dogshit pictures :laughing:

My dad has a U.S.PROPERTY marked Stevens 416 target rifle and a 1951 39A that shoots better than I ever will.

Long ago a fr4iend of mine loaned me a Remington 541T to shoot a squirrel with. It was a fine shooting rifle for sure.

My dad has a U.S.PROPERTY marked Stevens 416 target rifle and a 1951 39A that shoots better than I ever will.
I've been looking for a 416 for many years. But I may have moved past them into the land of 40x and 52s

I have an old marling lever take down. it gets hauled back and forth to Colorado more than any of my guns. grand son like it for sure.

Top Back Refresh