What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

‘You pushed this poison’: X erupts after Chris Cuomo reveals he’s ‘sick’ from COVID jab​

May 6, 2024 | Melissa Fine |

In a startling reversal of fortune, former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo revealed on Friday that he is suffering from a COVID-19 vaccine injury.

“I’m sick myself,” Cuomo told nurse practitioner Shaun Barcavage on his NewsNation program.

Barcavage was recently featured in a New York Times article titled, “Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening?”

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, AKA side effects, but nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away,” Cuomo said. “But the problem is people like Shaun—and me—and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings—you know, physically—are not going away.”

It’s a far cry from Cuomo’s former views on the vaccine. Just a few short years ago, he was all for vaccine mandates.

“If some won’t choose the freedom the vaccine provides,” he tweeted in July 2021, “shouldn’t Biden protect the freedoms of the vaccinated?”

“Pandemic. Vaccine distribution. Now. Daily. Until we can live freely again,” he demanded in Jan. 2021. “What matters more?”

“No vaccine stops anything completely. But it has a great effect on keeping you out of hospital, brother,” he told one follower in another July 2021 post. “That’s why trumpers are NOW telling you to take it. So exercise your freedom and do something smart – get vaccinated.”

Users on X weren’t willing to forget — or, many indicated, forgive — Cuomo’s previous statements.

Rather than applause for finally waking up to what those he demonized have been screaming for years, the often arrogant Cuomo was ruthlessly reminded of his former views.

“I don’t really care what happens to those people. These people wanted people who didn’t get those vaccines dead,” one user stated.

“For Chris Cuomo and every one of the shot pushers. This is your karma. Enjoy!”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fuck them they should be hunted. Just like they suggested the unvaxxed should be. they are responsible for a lot of people dying. Faky should be first to hang from a light post.

Top Back Refresh