What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

I'm just pointing out IF you are caught you won't be "moving on with life ". And once mandates become even more mainstream expect there to be further crackdowns or methods of verification. Remember, nobody thought we'd see the day healthy people were quarantined or told they couldn't go to work either. I am not willing to believe a blanket federal mandate could never happen at this point.
One thing they can do is make people show proof of vaccine card in order to be able to vote. It’ll be a form of ID being forced on the public may as well put it to other uses to cut down on fraudulent voting. Commie Dems won’t do that tho.

Clown world, workplace and public discrimination based on medical status and religion is back!! I was telling my wife last night, how hilarious will this be to watch BLM, ANTIFA and a bunch of rednecks all now burning cities down when they potentially over rotate on this in a few hours. I was telling her in glad we live where we live right now because I could see at least a bunch of local businesses and resturaunts telling any mandate to fuck right off.

Last edited:
if you got your shot from a federal administer or out of state or during the shoot the homeless drives, you will need to submit your own card information to the CA database.

It's a terrible database and would absolutely not be able to find a fake card :laughing:
:lmao: None of that really surprises me.

The work clubs will do whatever their democratic overlords that they fund, command them to do

It is amazing the amount of money that gets funneled to these unions by the labor of people who despise what they do with that money.

Just like most politicians are shitheels because only a shitheel would want to be a politician, most people who actually go to the hall and get involved in union policy....

Most guys are in it for the good retirement, free or low cost certifications and training and that's about it. The apprenticeship programs can be ok too if you get in early enough in life.

what kinda work do you do?
i'm a machinerist for the federal government

edit: contract employee with US Army, so shots for anything we might have been exposed to, anything ever used in the history of ever for terrorism, and shots for places that you might travel to just in case. I'd like to say I know what they all are, but there is probably a dozen of them and some took several follow ups and I really don't pay that much attention :laughing:

I’ll get the shot once they start shaming obese people, smokers, diabetics and any other unhealthy person.

I also want to know who around me has been treated for mental illness.
That's what I don't get. All these people telling touting Covid is a deadly killer, with their Cheeto stained fingers and diet coke in the console.

That's what I don't get. All these people telling touting Covid is a deadly killer, with their Cheeto stained fingers and diet coke in the console.
Ha, well to be fair, they're probably more at risk of dying than those who aren't unhealthy

One thing they can do is make people show proof of vaccine card in order to be able to vote. It’ll be a form of ID being forced on the public may as well put it to other uses to cut down on fraudulent voting. Commie Dems won’t do that tho.

I think you’re onto something here.

Lefties fight tooth and nail against voter ID but they want proof of the jab to go places? WTF?

They’d have their heads so far up their asses they wouldn’t see the similarities, though.

Fucking retards

Attachments

• 5201B5E4-5845-4C96-8B35-5577F38FF285.png
    5201B5E4-5845-4C96-8B35-5577F38FF285.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 101
:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Time to look for a job at a smaller shop. I won't submit to testing either.

there has got to be no way that could possibly stand :lmao: :lmao:

I mean, WTF? sure, gov't contractors and employees O.K. I can see how you can mandate all kinds of stuff for that. but this? No fawkin way

there has got to be no way that could possibly stand :lmao: :lmao:

I mean, WTF? sure, gov't contractors and employees O.K. I can see how you can mandate all kinds of stuff for that. but this? No fawkin way
The problem is how many companies are just going to blindly comply.

Clown world, workplace and public discrimination based of medical status and religion is back!! I was telling my wife last night, how hilarious will this be to watch BLM, ANTIFA and a bunch of rednecks all now burning cities down when they potentially over rotate on this in a few hours. I was telling her in glad we live where we live right now because I could see at least a bunch of local businesses and resturaunts telling any mandate to fuck right off.
Just noticed in the news that United has announced that they'll be putting employees with religious or medical exemptions to getting vaccinated on unpaid indefinite personal leave starting in October. Curious as to how their various unions will deal with that, so far they "have no comment".

Just noticed in the news that United has announced that they'll be putting employees with religious or medical exemptions to getting vaccinated on unpaid indefinite personal leave starting in October. Curious as to how their various unions will deal with that, so far they "have no comment".
wow! That is pretty amazing

Unfortunately the SCOTUS is signalling they will uphold the mandates considering ACB recent ruling so there's that.

All this is ok (even though minority populations are undervaxed and basically being discriminated against) and yet showing ID to vote is still descriminiation.
Bring this up and laugh when the only thing people can say is "go fuck yourself". Apparently people don't like being called racist, go figure?

Anybody else seen the CDC “shielding” recommendation they dropped today?

Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings
Accessible version: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.1,2 This approach has never been documented and has raised questions and concerns among humanitarian partners who support response activities in these settings. The purpose of this document is to highlight potential implementation challenges of the shielding approach from CDC’s perspective and guide thinking around implementation in the absence of empirical data. Considerations are based on current evidence known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and may need to be revised as more information becomes available. Please check the following CDC website periodically for updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/global-covid-19/index.html
What is the Shielding Approach1?
The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.
Current evidence indicates that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.3 In most humanitarian settings, older population groups make up a small percentage of the total population.4,5 For this reason, the shielding approach suggests physically separating high-risk individuals from the general population to prioritize the use of the limited available resources and avoid implementing long-term containment measures among the general population.
In theory, shielding may serve its objective to protect high-risk populations from disease and death. However, implementation of the approach necessitates strict adherence1,6,7, to protocol. Inadvertent introduction of the virus into a green zone may result in rapid transmission among the most vulnerable populations the approach is trying to protect.
A summary of the shielding approach described by Favas is shown in Table 1. See Guidance for the prevention

The problem is how many companies are just going to blindly comply.
I'd love to see how my company handles this. Our division is probably just over 100 people, half of those mexicans are using someone else's name to work. My department is currently 3 people in a whole different building, none of us are willing to get the shot. If we walked out, they would be fucked after a week.

<--- awaiting to know what/if severance package is offered after 20yrs of service. Current policy is 1wk per year of service. . . . .

Top Back Refresh