What's new

"Utility Style" Sxs. Help.

I always thought the CF Motos were good bang for the buck.

Looks good!

Last edited:
I always thought the CFotps were good bang for the buck.

Looks good!
So far my only complaint is they didn't trim 90% of the zip ties!!

We will see after some use and an oil change or two. Oil changes look like they will suck. A lot.

Edit:and shit paint on the frame I can rattle Can better.

So far my only complaint is they didn't trim 90% of the zip ties!!

We will see after some use and an oil change or two. Oil changes look like they will suck. A lot.

Edit:and shit paint on the frame I can rattle Can better.
If ifakes you feel better oil filter changes blow on my canam maverick trail too.

I only change my oil filter every other year...

If ifakes you feel better oil filter changes blow on my canam maverick trail too.

I only change my oil filter every other year...
Probably an engine placement issue in general. This one has two small filters.... Spin on guys, spin on!

Probably an engine placement issue in general. This one has two small filters.... Spin on guys, spin on!
The filters are spin on? That would be awesome instead of this bullshit cartridge deal with 3 bolts...

I'm excited to get it out to the cabin and see what it can actually do! Not gonna have time to get it inspected for road use at the moment. :laughing:
So once it’s at the cabin is that when the betting pool starts for getting it stuck?? :lmao:

Sucks to change the oil on my Talon also. Skid plate has to come off and the oil and DCT filter housings both dump directly onto the frame rail unless I make a cardboard chute to get the oil over the frame and into a bucket. Must be a SxS thing...

Sucks to change the oil on my Talon also. Skid plate has to come off and the oil and DCT filter housings both dump directly onto the frame rail unless I make a cardboard chute to get the oil over the frame and into a bucket. Must be a SxS thing...
Must be, overside motorcycle engine stuck in the middle of a 4 wheel abomination

Let's goooo! Rental trailer is heavy, but whatever.
1000023450.jpg

Thinking thin! I’m sure crawling over/around/through that work bench was great on the ole hurt ankle.
Step onto ladder on top of pile on drivers side, then into bed.... It worked. I was worried I'd have to go thru the cage out the back :lmao:

Ankle is fucked. It is what it is.

Well that's no bueno. Dumb question, but legit question since I've never owned a SxS with a CEL option, how do you check a CEL on a SxS?
No clue. I think there is an obd somewhere

Top Back Refresh