What's new

USA flag to be canceled

I miss the olden days, back when no one paid any attention to crazy people. Insane folks would say insane things, and everyone would collectively ignore it because it sounded insane.

I wish we could get back to that.
The whole woke ideology is bizarre in that it only panders to a tiny portion of society yet government, schools, and corporations are mainstreaming it. It really is the engineered weakening and dumbing down of society. Sheep are easy to control, as the COVID scam has proven.

Just more proof that want, need, and love for government is a religion. People on the right get all mad because "don't mess with my holy sky cloth" and the people on the left get all mad because "I want my own holy sky cloth to worship because your holy sky cloth is oppressive".
Fuck both sides.

She endorses the DEMOCRAT PARTY FLAG:

808223_062615-cc-confederate-flag-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Just more proof that want, need, and love for government is a religion. People on the right get all mad because "don't mess with my holy sky cloth" and the people on the left get all mad because "I want my own holy sky cloth to worship because your holy sky cloth is oppressive".
Fuck both sides.
I don't worship a flag, but there is ZERO reason to change it, especially for some poisonous, divisive woke cause.

Fuck both sides.
That’s a good jellyfish opinion

Fuck both sides.
Yea..... because “woke liberal crazies” have been around for hundreds of years!!!!!
Religion...... thousands!!!!!!!
Pay attention to what sticks:homer::homer::homer:!!!!!!!

edit: oh yea..... Fuck this crazed bitch!!!!

Let her do a hitch in the Corp (edit thanx pae, still a jarhead!) first, then she gets a vote!
fuck her

Last edited:
I wouldn’t give her a train ride in the core. Dizzy bitch. She can fuck right off to another country and when she gets there she can keep fucking of to another country farther away

imagine what would happen if all these boring straight white men just said fuggit and opted out:laughing:

You tax me to get to work, you want me to wear a stupid mask, you lecture me on feelings, what I can't say, my promotion goes to some minority, tax me tax me tax me, every year the wives get older and fatter and the divorce more expensive:laughing:

Imagine if those guys went on strike:stirthepot:

The whole woke ideology is bizarre in that it only panders to a tiny portion of society yet government, schools, and corporations are mainstreaming it. It really is the engineered weakening and dumbing down of society. Sheep are easy to control, as the COVID scam has proven.
They very much have a vested interest in keeping the masses squabbling about bullshit they don't care about.

I don't worship a flag, but there is ZERO reason to change it, especially for some poisonous, divisive woke ****
Fixed that a little.

The only reason it’s “divisive” is because some people think they love it and wave it proudly. Woke ****s who hate America hate those PEOPLE and want to take their flag away from them as if it will somehow make them less conservative or less patriotic.

Fixed that a little.

The only reason it’s “divisive” is because some people think they love it and wave it proudly. Woke ****s who hate America hate those PEOPLE and want to take their flag away from them as if it will somehow make them less conservative or less patriotic.
They are trying to break our heart/ spirit.

not until we add more states..
Fuck you.
PR declined statehood years ago and DC was DESIGNED TO NOT BE A STATE.
If you are talking about other fake states I retract my FU statement until further analysis.

Top Back Refresh