What's new

USA flag to be canceled

yeah, I wasnt referring to any place in particular

PR and DC would vote heavily democratic I think..

but I was thinking about the many territories..

since Hawaii is multiple islands but one state, I think other groups of islands could become states

She endorses the DEMOCRAT PARTY FLAG:

808223_062615-cc-confederate-flag-thumb.jpg

I could get behind this.

Sooooo, celebrate juneteenth to obscure Fathers Day. That's fucking funny right there. There are 7 teenth days to choose from ya know.

Last edited:
Heh, well we do have the Star Spangled Banner flying at our place.

Star-Spangled-Banner-flag.jpg

:grinpimp:

Fuck you.
PR declined statehood years ago and DC was DESIGNED TO NOT BE A STATE.
If you are talking about other fake states I retract my FU statement until further analysis.
I responded to you a few posts back, but didnt quote you, so you might not have noticed

maybe some of those independent countries that used to be part of the USSR would like to become American States.. really piss off Russia

and then make a flag with the image of the middle finger.. hahaha

Let her do a hitch in the Core first, then she gets a vote!
fuck her
Marine Corp....not core, send here via great force to the core of the planet.

I miss the olden days, back when no one paid any attention to crazy people. Insane folks would say insane things, and everyone would collectively ignore it because it sounded insane.

I wish we could get back to that.
Part of the reason people would ignore them is they didn't have an instant world wide audience like they do now with the intardnet.

Betsy Ross would beat her black ass if she was still alive for saying such.

I miss the olden days, back when no one paid any attention to crazy people. Insane folks would say insane things, and everyone would collectively ignore it because it sounded insane.

The internet gave way to social media which gave morons a stage to reach other morons to collectively combine their moron opinions.

imagine what would happen if all these boring straight white men just said fuggit and opted out:laughing:

You tax me to get to work, you want me to wear a stupid mask, you lecture me on feelings, what I can't say, my promotion goes to some minority, tax me tax me tax me, every year the wives get older and fatter and the divorce more expensive:laughing:

Imagine if those guys went on strike:stirthepot:
Been on strike since 2012 what are you fuckers waiting for?

Since when did Macy Grey become King of the US?
Ok.

I just checked and I'm happy to report: Macy Grey is NOT the King of the USA.
Therefore, the flag is not going to be cancelled and this thread and it's false title can now be deleted.

You are welcome.

I don’t think I’ve ever agreed more with anything ever posted on the internet than this right here.

Social media combined with subsidized electronics have made it possible for the dumbest people to have the loudest voices.

Social media combined with subsidized electronics have made it possible for the dumbest people to have the loudest voices.
Crazy people now have the ability to have their crazy- wrong ideals confirmed.

If you were off your rocker 20+yrs ago, you'd say some crazy shit (like the flag is racist... flat earth... etc) and people would just look at you like you're stupid. At this point you'd STFU and keep that ignorant shit to yourself. And the people around you would label you as a nut and never pay much attention to your ramblings ever again.

But now, the racist flag/flat earth types all get to share their ignorance with each other all across the country any time they want, with no effort. It also creates competition amongst the crazies... "Oh you think you're woke? You're not even half as woke as I am... watch this".

Social media displays this ignorant bullshit like a painting at an art museum. Absolute worthless shit**** opinion, hanging on a clean wall, perfect display with flood lights on it in a dim room. The crazier the opinion, the more valuable it is as art in the media museum.

Crazy people now have the ability to have their crazy- wrong ideals confirmed.

If you were off your rocker 20+yrs ago, you'd say some crazy shit (like the flag is racist... flat earth... etc) and people would just look at you like you're stupid. At this point you'd STFU and keep that ignorant shit to yourself. And the people around you would label you as a nut and never pay much attention to your ramblings ever again.

But now, the racist flag/flat earth types all get to share their ignorance with each other all across the country any time they want, with no effort. It also creates competition amongst the crazies... "Oh you think you're woke? You're not even half as woke as I am... watch this".

Social media displays this ignorant bullshit like a painting at an art museum. Absolute worthless shit**** opinion, hanging on a clean wall, perfect display with flood lights on it in a dim room. The crazier the opinion, the more valuable it is as art in the media museum.
Birds aren‘t real

I thought this was some kind of 4chan trolling thing. ?

:confused:
It is. But you’ve seen what’s happened with that whole white power hand gesture. Eventually enough dumbasses will start taking this seriously too and it will become a thing.

I would be called eccentric but I'm not wealthy.

It is. But you’ve seen what’s happened with that whole white power hand gesture. Eventually enough dumbasses will start taking this seriously too and it will become a thing.
Chem trails..... :lmao:

Top Back Refresh