What's new

Turning drums

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
Member Number
Loc
First 50 club
Anyone else have an issue with orealy's turning service?
I had them do a pair of sterlings, 3 1/2 shoes
Numbnutz turned 2 13/16 of drum.
Claims thats all the machine would do.
I await the managers response :homer:

#1 no real machine shops do drums here.

#2 you advertise a service take cash to do said service, then don't train your people?

#3 find me a disk conversion for $50 out the door.

Btw sub 60k drums and shoes were at 70+% meat left.

O-retard probably didn't know how to properly set up the machine to do them, I've never used one of their safety'd up machines but every lathe I've ever touched had no problem doing big pickup drums.

That said, I have free access to a brake lathe and I still don't machine anything for my own cars.

Did you go in late when the young guys are working, or go in at 7am when the old guys are working? I've got a hunch :laughing:

:lmao:

You idiots think the old guy would be better?

What kinda old guy is working a parts store job these days?

At least with the youngster there's a chance of it being someone over-qualified who'll soon be up and out.

You idiots think the old guy would be better?

What kinda old guy is working a parts store job these days?

At least with the youngster there's a chance of it being someone over-qualified who'll soon be up and out.

:laughing: Starbucks is a hotbed of competence, too. I hear Elon scouts them regularly for new talent!

Joke's on you, Arse- you're gonna be an old guy soon. Then you'll be like a bug covered in Off, hating yourself.

Zorak1.gif

So
Manager says bring em back..

I go back, amazingly enough same guy:eek: comes out, I dial him into the problem senior guy heard me, came out and took the junior guy and the job over.
I can hear him explain the job To junior guy.
Amazingly :eek: the machine will cut all the way into a 3 1/2" drum , unlike dude on the phone told me (right before I asked for Manager):smokin:
Haulin baserock this week after a cruise to burnish em in.

Last edited:
:laughing: Starbucks is a hotbed of competence, too. I hear Elon scouts them regularly for new talent!

Joke's on you, Arse- you're gonna be an old guy soon. Then you'll be like a bug covered in Off, hating yourself.
Yeah but I'm not gonna be that old guy stuck working in a parts store. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh