What's new

Trump threatens to shut down Social Media Companies

Damn you're stupid. I've posted countless times that I hate Hillary and don't want her as POTUS. That doesn't mean I like trump though. He acts like a spoiled little kid and thinks he's a dictator. I demand more from the president than his childish behavior.

Let me gues you loved the ultra sophistcated way Obama read from the teleprompter.
You want spoiled kid, he calls the MSM on their inablity to just report facts, and they immediantly start crying he is being mean Or how about the Dems starting whith the Obama adminstration going all out to prevent him from becoming president, then after he does they go all out trying to prevent him from serving a full term in office even if they have to make up stuff like paying whores to pee on a bed because Obama might have slept on it.
You still have not said who your perfect canidate let me guess again since you will never commit yourself It is probably Ron Paul or his son.

Let me gues you loved the ultra sophistcated way Obama read from the teleprompter.
You want spoiled kid, he calls the MSM on their inablity to just report facts, and they immediantly start crying he is being mean Or how about the Dems starting whith the Obama adminstration going all out to prevent him from becoming president, then after he does they go all out trying to prevent him from serving a full term in office even if they have to make up stuff like paying whores to pee on a bed because Obama might have slept on it.
You still have not said who your perfect canidate let me guess again since you will never commit yourself It is probably Ron Paul or his son.

There you go being stupid once again. You sure do make a habit of that. I've said many times that I thought Obama was a lousy POTUS. I've also said many times that I'm a Libertarian, but I see you just ignore things that get in your way of making false assumptions about people.

There you go being stupid once again. You sure do make a habit of that. I've said many times that I thought Obama was a lousy POTUS. I've also said many times that I'm a Libertarian, but I see you just ignore things that get in your way of making false assumptions about people.

Actully I love the color red you get when you get your dander up, and it is so easy to do, then like Trump you have to defend what you believe! :stirthepot: Funny that you two are so much alike

Actully I love the color red you get when you get your dander up, and it is so easy to do, then like Trump you have to defend what you believe! :stirthepot: Funny that you two are so much alike

:snort: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: he clearly suffers from TDS

i like how he’s just like the Hollywood idiots and politicians in kalifornia telling YOU what’s “right” and what “YOU” should think :lmao:

Top Back Refresh