What's new

Trump’s Taxes

Lol they are dropping trumps tax returns. He paid 750 in 16-20 :lmao:. Good for him to beat the irs.

It used to be the majority of people would vilify you for "cheating" or paying less taxes, now I cheer people that do, I wonder if the majority has shifted yet. I know more and more people that would feel the same as me, but that's expected I guess.

You do understand how filing a loss works...right? You claim a loss, it checks out, you take that off your taxes. You can even take it off future taxes.

What they fail at reporting....

How many fucking times do we need to go through this?

I herd his losses where "used up" in 2018...

Maybe you heard wrong.

You know damn good and well they dug through everything they could to find shit when he announced he was running. If they had found anything, they would have clamped down his campaign.

They found nothing illegal...and all they have now is perception. Of which you have bought into.

And yet Al Sharpton can owe millions and not a peep.

How convenient!

They were plenty wealthy before they got in, you have it backwards. They just bought into a game that they like to play called "public servant".

Barrack Obama net worth before he entered politics was like 300k....

Then he became a senator and president....and bought a home worth 12 million :homer:

It used to be the majority of people would vilify you for "cheating" or paying less taxes, now I cheer people that do, I wonder if the majority has shifted yet. I know more and more people that would feel the same as me, but that's expected I guess.
it's not cheating if the IRS signs off.

70K+ pages of tax code...

Barrack Obama net worth before he entered politics was like 300k....

Then he became a senator and president....and bought a home worth 12 million :homer:
That's not accurate. He didn't pay for anything as he was groomed to become a senator in IL. Nothing. Michelle went to Princeton and Harvard. She was a partner in a $2.5B law firm in Chicago (where Barry also worked, not as a partner). You can go look up their real tax returns here: LINK

In 2000-2004 they reported $275,000ish W-2 income each year, no business income.
Iy 2005 they reported $1,670,995 in income. $1.1M of that was business income.
In 2006 they reported $991,296 in income, only $506,000 of which was business.
In 2007 they reported $4,238,165 in income - $3.9M of which was business income.
In 2008 they were down to just $2.7mil income, $2.4mil of which was that business income.

What isn't reflected here are the lifestyle things that they get by being involved in all these other orgs. $275k isn't off the charts, but if you live like royalty by association you don't need the money for a damned thing. And that's what they did. They were practically poor compared to most congresscritters, that you are right about, but not regular people.

And yet the same crowd is confident that Trump is a horrible businessman. Which is it? He is actually good at business and "used up" his losses, or he is bad at business and has losses every year to claim on his taxes? Cant be both. I am sure he has been audited on a regular basis, so you can stuff the idea he makes tons of money and just doesnt pay taxes.

You do understand how filing a loss works...right? You claim a loss, it checks out, you take that off your taxes. You can even take it off future taxes.

What they fail at reporting....

How many fucking times do we need to go through this?
Why, until he and all his voters are in jail, of course.

That's not accurate. He didn't pay for anything as he was groomed to become a senator in IL. Nothing. Michelle went to Princeton and Harvard. She was a partner in a $2.5B law firm in Chicago (where Barry also worked, not as a partner). You can go look up their real tax returns here: LINK

In 2000-2004 they reported $275,000ish W-2 income each year, no business income.
Iy 2005 they reported $1,670,995 in income. $1.1M of that was business income.
In 2006 they reported $991,296 in income, only $506,000 of which was business.
In 2007 they reported $4,238,165 in income - $3.9M of which was business income.
In 2008 they were down to just $2.7mil income, $2.4mil of which was that business income.

What isn't reflected here are the lifestyle things that they get by being involved in all these other orgs. $275k isn't off the charts, but if you live like royalty by association you don't need the money for a damned thing. And that's what they did. They were practically poor compared to most congresscritters, that you are right about, but not regular people.

Obama was a ILL. Senator from 97 to 05, when he became a US Senator..they had a modest house on the SS of Chicago from his community organization days...the home was was not big...her career was still starting also...hence my 300k comment...

And yes they did not pay for anything when in Chicago :laughing:..lots of "donations" :lmao::lmao:

If he’s being audited and looking at paying $100m back to the irs he may not have the best tax attorney/accountant/financial manager.
Problem is that he WASN'T being audited over his term...though according to all things IRS and legislative he was supposed to be audited annually while in office.

Turns out the annual audit thing the legislators wanted in the tax codes and prior legislation dealing with presidential tax returns is a "guideline" per the IRS not a "gotta do it". Which also means tRumps comments about his records not being available because they were being audited was and IS horse💩. No doubt someone in the IRS (part of the Executive branch) did someone a favor by NOT doing the audits.

Problem is that he WASN'T being audited over his term...though according to all things IRS and legislative he was supposed to be audited annually while in office.

Turns out the annual audit thing the legislators wanted in the tax codes and prior legislation dealing with presidential tax returns is a "guideline" per the IRS not a "gotta do it". Which also means tRumps comments about his records not being available because they were being audited was and IS horse💩. No doubt someone in the IRS (part of the Executive branch) did someone a favor by NOT doing the audits.
So...if he was being audited prior to taking office, it wouldn't count?

Again, they picked through every turd they could find. If there had been anything of substance, they would have already nailed him. So, nothing....

So...if he was being audited prior to taking office, it wouldn't count?

Again, they picked through every turd they could find. If there had been anything of substance, they would have already nailed him. So, nothing....
Every damn Dem presidential candidate from now on needs to have this same anal exam. Starting with the present resident of the white house

Top Back Refresh