What's new

Tornado warning

Just North of Indy today. No Nader, but it was close

Attachments

• 20240314_182118.jpg
    20240314_182118.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
Got hit hard here last night. 2 f2 naders in the area. My place got hammered with hail. Looks like state farm will be buying me a new roof.

Got some nado warnings here east of cape where I’m at currently

IMG_3487.jpeg

Had one go off today. A few buildings in Ozark got hit. Funnel was spotted just a couple blocks from our apartment where my wife and kids were while I sat ready to dive into our basement at the house as I watched it get rough.

Man, Ohio is getting hammered. Stay safe.
The new tornado alley apparently. Just had some shit come through that was setting every siren off along the I70 corridor.

We got a shit ton of rain out of it.

But these last couple of years have been interesting.

87manche probably got a good look at the one to the north.
Most of the really nasty shit went to the north and south of my location.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314-210114_WTOV WX.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314-210114_WTOV WX.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Yeah, I north is pretty bad. I'll be out there with my service truck tomorrow getting a couple fleets back in operation. The tornado ran right over a trailer park and did exactly what you would expect.

Dibs on your.....Oh, wait, never mind. :laughing:
Girl in our area said her trampoline was gone from her back yard. Walked out front and there it was. Lol
We just had high winds and rain from what I have seen. Tornados were about 50-60 miles south.

Not a tornado (yet) but I'm in some nasty weather over here in Levelland, TX. I've never in my life seen it hail long and hard enough to have it build up like snow........

20240315_090133.jpg

20240315_090235.jpg

1000011384.jpg

I made it up to the lake today. It's devastated. It hit three trailer parks and leveled them. 17 dead and over 100 missing still. The storm dumped whole double wides in the lake so they're afraid that's where a lot of the bodies are.

I've never in my life seen it hail long and hard enough to have it build up like snow........

Saw hail like that once. Was big enough hail, I was kinda worried about the pickup. I pulled the truck over and watched that storm open a can of whoopass on the bum camp next to the hiway.

I enjoyed every second of it:laughing:

Yeah man it kinda fucked me up a bit and I don't normally get that way. I had my service truck out there so I was using the crane to swing trees off the road so people could load their houses into the back of their CRVs.
20240315_141400.jpg

The new tornado alley apparently. Just had some shit come through that was setting every siren off along the I70 corridor.

We got a shit ton of rain out of it.

But these last couple of years have been interesting.

You can have it, stay safe.

Girl in our area said her trampoline was gone from her back yard. Walked out front and there it was. Lol
We just had high winds and rain from what I have seen. Tornados were about 50-60 miles south.

Trampolines can't do that not according to me. According to some thread on here.

You can have it, stay safe.

Trampolines can't do that not according to me. According to some thread on here.
my daughter has lost a trampoline to a few houses down the block years back
once they get going, they are gone:laughing:

Top Back Refresh