What's new

Tornado warning

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Craziest thunder ive ever heard lasting minutes and just got an extreme tornado warning saying to take cover and get to the basement.... no one has basements here... or tornados. Anyone else local get the warning? Oh and all the animals are going nuts outside

This was posted from shelter cove 9hr ago.

Screenshot_20240302-182511_Facebook.jpg

Ive "been through" a lot more earth quakes than nado's in ca. But ill take either on if its got the balls to actually put me in danger.

Early Wednesday had an high-end EF-1 tornado run about a 5 mile track 30 minutes to the west of me. We got the tornado warning just before 1am and I got up and got the lady and kids in the basement. The cell that produced said tornado went overtop my house but thankfully it didn't respawn. Very eerie still ominous weather while we were in the warning. 1:30am it was clear to go to bed. Woke up about 5 to go to work it was 65 degrees or so still and by time I got into Grand Rapids 3 hours later it was 25 and snowing.

Fuckin Michigan

I remember the warnings in the maybe early 90's in the sac valley. Watching the clouds try REALLY hard to make a funnel, then hit the foothills and disappear.

That funnel cloud off the peninsula is pretty fucking cool:smokin:

As I posted in the FNLC we had one hell of a FLASH and BOOM up here last night. Hoping we get some snow on the mountain tonight. Daughter said it was snowing up in Kelseyville a couple hours ago.

Craziest thunder ive ever heard lasting minutes and just got an extreme tornado warning saying to take cover and get to the basement.... no one has basements here... or tornados. Anyone else local get the warning? Oh and all the animals are going nuts outside
Wow. 15 minutes drive away and we didn't get shit. No wind, no cool lightening, nothing. Either there are some crazy micro climates rolling around or you might want to back off on the micro-dosing.:flipoff2:

Aptos here: it hailed sideways for a few mins bout an hour ago. Little gravel sized bits.

Little one went to grab her coat to play in it, but missed it.

Top Back Refresh