What's new

Top Ramen

image-2023-10-11-09:38:20-478.jpeg

wheel base is 114ish and the roof is 74.5 inches. with the current tire and wheel combo im 75 inches wide which is perfect for the trails here. ive got another set of bead locks that i may use that will get me about a 1.5 inches wider

Anyone know of a cheap option for a carrier bearing hard to swallow the price of the Tmr customs one

Been working good for me so far.

from my understanding i can use a 2000s super duty front drive shaft for the rear 14 bolt and just cut the double cardan off and slide it into the landcruiser tube and use the stock landcruiser yoke and flange on the tcase side

My concern is that with the tcase so clocked off to one side is that I’m going to have to have a double cardan
image.jpg

from my understanding i can use a 2000s super duty front drive shaft for the rear 14 bolt and just cut the double cardan off and slide it into the landcruiser tube and use the stock landcruiser yoke and flange on the tcase side

Why not just grab a toyota flange for the 14b and run all toyota shafts?

Fwiw, I've ran both offset tcase/centered axle and offset axle/centered tcase with little issue. The drive shaft doesn't know an up angle from a side angle, so as long as there isn't crazy angles it will be fine.

landcruiser flanges are much bigger then mini truck stuff

Fwiw, I've ran both offset tcase/centered axle and offset axle/centered tcase with little issue. The drive shaft doesn't know an up angle from a side angle, so as long as there isn't crazy angles it will be fine.
ive done the same and this has much better angles then anything ive run in the past

pulled the arcdroid out and cut the lower winch plate. I was fighting a programming issue . So the first one ,before I reinstalled the latest update I had was-all nicely radiused corners, but it actually didn’t pierce. So with everything reset and me just wanting to get it to work I didn’t bother with doing that. Meh you’ll only see it if I’m on my roof anyways
IMG_1767.jpeg

Spent some time getting a few things tweaked on the arcdroid. Now to get some more plate too cut out the new rear shackles
IMG_1770.jpeg

Top Back Refresh