What's new

Things you force yourself to do that you hate

Bookwork sending out invoices and what not. Absolutely hate doing it. The most profitable part of the business work has already been done. Just need to make up an invoice and get paid. :homer:

Would much rather be making gravel.
How many invoices do you send in a week? is the bookwork too little to employ a bookkeeper? Do you do payroll too?

Our accounting is complex, 20K plus in payroll each week, dozens of invoices, collections, accounts payable. It keeps 2 ladies busy full time. My eyes glaze over just thinking about it but they love doing it, especially collections, they wish a MF would not pay so they can let out their passive aggression:lmao:.

I have heard of bookkeepers that will serve several small businesses at once so maybe that is an option.

I allow stupid motherfuckers to live and I hate it. When SHTF all the fucktards had better watch out because I'm shooting and not asking questions.
I think you have some anger issues you need to sort out there big fella :flipoff2:

I think you have some anger issues you need to sort out there big fella :flipoff2:
It's rarely anger.

My new boss told me that I'd be amazed at what and how the guys managed to break shit to the point I'd get pissed off. No, I've worked on farms long enough that when it's a truly amazing break I find it entertaining that they managed something so impressive.

You don't get mad at the wild animal for biting you, you just dispatch it and move on.

I would be happy if I never cooked a meal again. I hate grocery shopping, the prep, cooking, and the clean up. I hate it all

Bookwork sending out invoices and what not. Absolutely hate doing it. The most profitable part of the business work has already been done. Just need to make up an invoice and get paid. :homer:

Thats me at work. I dont even like going into my office.

My new boss told me that I'd be amazed at what and how the guys managed to break shit to the point I'd get pissed off. No, I've worked on farms long enough that when it's a truly amazing break I find it entertaining that they managed something so impressive.

I had to rein that in when I bought my shop. At the last job somebody would bring in a lowboy that was ripped in half or something equally awesome and you kinda gotta step back and just appreciate the carnage in front of you.

75mr3p.jpg

I would be happy if I never cooked a meal again. I hate grocery shopping, the prep, cooking, and the clean up. I hate it all
I'm not a huge fan of eating either. I mostly eat because I have to, not that I really like to.

My dr wanted me to log my food, so I did. Suggested I keep it to 1800-2000 calories a day.

They keep on me about slimming down, eating less, etc.
I'm at about 215lbs. Would like to get to 180-190 area. Graduated school overb20 years ago at 205, so it's not like I've ballooned.

In the last ~3 months I've averaged about 1200 calories a day.

Ok Doc... what now? "Uhhhhhhh" great, awesome.

How many invoices do you send in a week? is the bookwork too little to employ a bookkeeper? Do you do payroll too?

Our accounting is complex, 20K plus in payroll each week, dozens of invoices, collections, accounts payable. It keeps 2 ladies busy full time. My eyes glaze over just thinking about it but they love doing it, especially collections, they wish a MF would not pay so they can let out their passive aggression:lmao:.

I have heard of bookkeepers that will serve several small businesses at once so maybe that is an option.

I got yelled at last week at work by the accounting lady for having a check from March I'd never picked up and causing extra work.

I told her to buy pizza or something with the $$ if it's that much of a headache.

Sporadic days and hours worked at that job, so not like it's easy to track paychecks.

Not much, If I don't like it or enjoy it at my age then I ain't doing it!
I am in the camp of not liking to do the office part of billing though but It is my end to a means so I do it and look forward to collecting $$$$$$

I had to rein that in when I bought my shop. At the last job somebody would bring in a lowboy that was ripped in half or something equally awesome and you kinda gotta step back and just appreciate the carnage in front of you.
"how did you manage that with only 120hp?
you're good at what you do
which is fucking up spectcularly"

Holidays! I hate the rush and go to 100 different places to be around people I do not want to be around and pretend to not hate it. I have been pointing it out more and more and think I might be gaining traction with my argument, as the wife mentioned a cruise that departs 12/23/23... I told her to book it now, that way there is no way anyone can say we bailed last minute.

I'll do lights, bring boxes out of storage ect, bc the wife likes it- but beyond that I do not want any interaction. Gift exchange at some point - sure, but can not stand the be here at 10:30, then over at so and so's at 12, then back to xyz for dinner at 3, then stop by abc's for desert. F it I just want to relax and drink some beers. By the time this xmas was said and done, we didn't get to do 'our' xmas until 10pm at night, after driving all over all day. I am over it.

1. Getting out of bed. I look forward to the day when I don't wake up.
NB4 "So do we!". :flipoff2:

2. Dialoging with YOU PEOPLE. I only do it for your benefit. You need me and I accept that.

3. Living in an area that gets cold weather. It was 8 degrees (anything below 50 can kiss my ass) here the other day and I was working outside on the screened porch. That sucked. I wish I lived in south Florida.

4. Driving slow. I try not to exceed 10 mph over the posted limit, unless I have a good front door.

5. Hunting in the cold. I'd rather hunt in 70–100-degree weather. I hate having to put on all the cold weather gear when I'm 50' up a tree and then strip it back off a few hours later, then put it back on a few hours after that, then take it off for the hike back to the truck.

People that own and fly small airplanes are the cheapest dicks I've ever been around. And I have seen more than my fair share. Bitch bitch bitch!
This!!
And there is only 1 airplane in the world that matters - theirs. A lot of them expect you to immediately drop what you're doing to accommodate them, who gives a shit about the others that were scheduled before them. :shaking:
Thankfully, most (but not all) of my customers are pretty good though.

I really hate working on landing gear.

Horse peopl, eh. People that own and fly small airplanes are the cheapest dicks I've ever been around. And I have seen more than my fair share. Bitch bitch bitch!
Things I hate, dusting the furniture and changing bed linen. Strangely doing laundry is soothing.

This!!
And there is only 1 airplane in the world that matters - theirs. A lot of them expect you to immediately drop what you're doing to accommodate them, who gives a shit about the others that were scheduled before them. :shaking:
Thankfully, most (but not all) of my customers are pretty good though.

I really hate working on landing gear.
Lol so true! I worked for 12yrs in the GA FBO world and it's amazing how cheap those fucks are. $400,000 bonanza, won't change the battery out so we have to jump them every time. Some dude crying because we MAY have scratched the paint on the wheel pant on his Cessna 152 that we towed, can't prove it but that scratch wasn't there before, where's your manager.... I have been out of the game for a while, but are cirrus owners still the retarded BMW owners of the aircraft world?

I'm not a huge fan of eating either. I mostly eat because I have to, not that I really like to.

My dr wanted me to log my food, so I did. Suggested I keep it to 1800-2000 calories a day.

They keep on me about slimming down, eating less, etc.
I'm at about 215lbs. Would like to get to 180-190 area. Graduated school overb20 years ago at 205, so it's not like I've ballooned.

In the last ~3 months I've averaged about 1200 calories a day.

Ok Doc... what now? "Uhhhhhhh" great, awesome.

basic math isn't hard.

and your full of shit if you think you are accurately counting, and also think you only consume 1200cal for a 3 month period.

your doc is shaking their head in disbeleif that you are that stupid.

Every now and then somebody will talk me into a barbell back squat, screw that noise
Knees over toes barbell back squats just about fixed my bad knee. More range of motion and less pain now at 47 than I ever had at 27 or 37.

I still got bird legs, but they're strong. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh