What's new

Theoretical question - when is it time for the people start taking their towns back?

The other day I received an email from the now former coach I assisted over the past five years. He’s been trying to get the Lacrosse team together one last time so I figured he had figured something out

He has done very well in commercial real estate and is a very professional, level headed guy. I was not expecting what he sent me. He started off explaining that he was sending the email to people he would want in his circle if things got really bad. Then he explained how he has been in contact with a group called III% (3%), and went into what they are all about. I thought this was some kind of scam since I have been getting a lot of crap email recently. I called him and asked if he had just sent me an email, he said that he had. He talked to me a little about the group, then said if I wasn’t interested no big deal. He sounded pretty freaked out

Last edited:
The other day I received an email from the now former coach I assisted over the past five years. He’s been trying to get the Lacrosse team together one last time so I figured he had figured something out

He has done very well in commercial real estate and is a very professional, level headed guy. I was not expecting what he sent me. He started off explaining that he was sending the email to people he would want in his circle if things got really bad. Then he explained how he has been in contact with a group called III% (3%), and went into what they are all about. I thought this was some kind of scam since I have been getting a lot of crap email recently. I called him and asked if he had just sent me an email, he said that he had. He talked to me a little about the group, then said if I wasn’t interested no big deal. He sounded pretty freaked out

Looks like I just joined a watch list along with you googling the name of that group.

I’m a middle aged white male veteran, I’m probably on all sorts of lists :homer:

LOL!! I'm an ancap libertarian so I'm probably right there with you. "Hey he believes in no government and 100% free markets, get him!!!":laughing:

LOL!! I'm an ancap libertarian so I'm probably right there with you. "Hey he believes in no government and 100% free markets, get him!!!":laughing:

Basically, my thought is anyone who has ever been associated with PBB is fucked on that front.

Top Back Refresh