What's new

The offishall DJ1 vs marxists-commies thread...

Following good hearted trend analyzers such as Jim Rogers & Peter Schiff got me into gold bullion @ < $700/oz...

Also followed Max Keiser on his quest to FU JP Morgan which got me into silver bullion @ < $11/oz...

Max also called the play on BTC and I've reaped the benefits @ $11 and $45 / BTC. He is truly one of the "good" dudes out there in the financial sector which is extremely rare to find yet I vividly remember him being mocked by the mentally challenged and/or deep state shills...

Opportunities like this only come a handful of times in a single lifetime and for those who are able to recognize the play, understand the play, and take action on the play, it is a beautiful thing when the target comes to fruition...

Fear vs Greed. Manage it...

It is now obviously too late to increase or take on a physical position but the opportunity is here if you still want to play the paper markets...

Silver will blow past $33...

And if the momo comes, it will scream past $48...

** As always, do your due diligence -or- remain on the sidelinez **

Max Keiser: Crash JP Morgan - Buy Silver! ~ 2010
-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCM7rMIqxmk

Good luck to the rest of the silver bugs out there!

Last edited:
I mentioned to a friend to get into ethereum a month ago since the price of entry into btc was too steep for him to see any considerable gains on (based on his current financial position to be able to invest in) and because that btc train had long left the station.

For those who do their homework, ethereum is actually the anti-BTC play that received support from the banking cabals. IMO, it will most likely be the crypto the deep state will use as they roll their "mark of the beast" agenda out. If you're able to, hold both eth and btc as you will be playing both sides of the crypto trade. Don't even fuck with all the others if you plan to hold long term. If you are day/swing trading for a quick gain, that's another story.

Here's another freebie. Ethereum break out confirmed. Get ethereum at this relatively low entry if you can...

As always, do your own damn diligence -or- remain on the sidelinez...

Do tell? Why are earlobe attachment surgeries a "thing" for luciferian worshipping "leaders" of the "free" world?

LMFAO

SOME OF THESE THINGS ARE NOT LIKE THE OTHER. - Feb 2021
-->
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ErfBCPmMoX8a/
Joe Bidet Earlobes.png

There was a thread like this at the old place. Some dude ranting he was the love child of some actress or something...:homer:

Yeah, with everything that has come out in just the last 12 months and especially more so in the last 3, I'll put nothing past these kinds of people. They will do anything/everything for power...

*edit* - thought you were making reference to the Biden post vs the entire thread. Can't say I followed the other thread on pirate as I spent more time on it's little brother JKO site...

Last edited:
I mentioned to a friend to get into ethereum a month ago since the price of entry into btc was too steep for him to see any considerable gains on (based on his current financial position to be able to invest in) and because that btc train had long left the station.

For those who do their homework, ethereum is actually the anti-BTC play that received support from the banking cabals. IMO, it will most likely be the crypto the deep state will use as they roll their "mark of the beast" agenda out. If you're able to, hold both eth and btc as you will be playing both sides of the crypto trade. Don't even fuck with all the others if you plan to hold long term. If you are day/swing trading for a quick gain, that's another story.

Here's another freebie. Ethereum break out confirmed. Get ethereum at this relatively low entry if you can...

Up 18.71% since my call...

You need to think like a "banker" if you are going to have any chance of weathering the up and coming "storm"...

If crypto (btc and eth) are not a part of your hedge in addition to the usual tangibles, your strategy is severely lacking...

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 2.38.31 AM.png

Following good hearted trend analyzers such as Jim Rogers & Peter Schiff got me into gold bullion @ < $700/oz...

Also followed Max Keiser on his quest to FU JP Morgan which got me into silver bullion @ < $11/oz...

Max also called the play on BTC and I've reaped the benefits @ $11 and $45 / BTC. He is truly one of the "good" dudes out there in the financial sector which is extremely rare to find yet I vividly remember him being mocked by the mentally challenged and/or deep state shills...

Opportunities like this only come a handful of times in a single lifetime and for those who are able to recognize the play, understand the play, and take action on the play, it is a beautiful thing when the target comes to fruition...

Fear vs Greed. Manage it...

It is now obviously too late to increase or take on a physical position but the opportunity is here if you still want to play the paper markets...

Silver will blow past $33...

And if the momo comes, it will scream past $48...

** As always, do your due diligence -or- remain on the sidelinez **

Max Keiser: Crash JP Morgan - Buy Silver! ~ 2010
-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCM7rMIqxmk

Good luck to the rest of the silver bugs out there!

SLV / PSLV setting up for a run however you will have to approach each paper trade with separate strategies...

If you don't hold it, you don't "own" it...

SLV 021021.png

PSLV 021021.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 2.30.37 AM.png

ETH now up ~66.42% when I strongly recommended to buy to a friend (6 weeks ago)...

ETH now up ~20.5% when I recommended as a buy to you all (2 weeks ago)....

As the "mark of the beast" gets rolled out, you'll need to be able to transact on the black market to survive further or simply die which may not be such a bad option when one considers what is coming down the revelations pipeline...

BTC and ETH is a hedge play but should not be bought if you don't even own already the necessary tangibles (beans, bullets, bandaids, water / water filtration, genset, primary/secondary heat sources, tools, sheltering items, AG/AU bullion, etc. etc.).

Never say I never tried to "help"...

But regardless where BTC & ETH convert at in terms of the USD, there is only 1 saviour for your soul...

66.42% gain.png - Click image for larger version Name:	66.42% gain.png Views:	0 Size:	52.7 KB ID:	318019

20.51% gain.png - Click image for larger version Name:	20.51% gain.png Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	318020

Last edited:
ETH now up ~66.42% when I strongly recommended to buy to a friend (6 weeks ago)...

ETH now up ~20.5% when I recommended as a buy to you all (2 weeks ago)....

As the "mark of the beast" gets rolled out, you'll need to be able to transact on the black market to survive further or simply die which may not be such a bad option when one considers what is coming down the revelations pipeline...

BTC and ETH is a hedge play but should not be bought if you don't even own already the necessary tangibles (beans, bullets, bandaids, water / water filtration, genset, primary/secondary heat sources, tools, sheltering items, AG/AU bullion, etc. etc.).

Never say I never tried to "help"...

But regardless where BTC & ETH convert at in terms of the USD, there is only 1 saviour for your soul...

I think it’s just us in here anymore DJT.....
Gathering up my beans and rice..... thanks for the tips!!!!

I think it’s just us in here anymore DJT.....
Gathering up my beans and rice..... thanks for the tips!!!!

Whether it's 1 person or a hundred *listening*, the "signal" will still go out...

Why? Because that is the deal I made with the King of Kings...

Godspeed.

Special drawing rights....

Should the SDR / currency basket come into play, I will most likely be extremely wealthy...

If this happens, unfortunately this additional wealth will take place within a mad-max'ish society...

However and God willing, I at least will be in a better position to help those of Christ's soldiers who remain...

Awhhhhat?

Well.

The U.S. dollar being the top trading currency with the fed is way long in the tooth right?

So...when that changes....WHEN.....FUCKING WHEN there are several scenarios for our monkey asses...... so when I say we are Venezuela....it's on a list of likely events... whether that's 10 minutes from now or 20 years.....who knows.

To think owning physical metals will protect you in a medium bad situation let alone worst case is laughable given our ridiculous debt.

They will TAKE what they can. Because it is thiers.

Well.

The U.S. dollar being the top trading currency with the fed is way long in the tooth right?

So...when that changes....WHEN.....FUCKING WHEN there are several scenarios for our monkey asses...... so when I say we are Venezuela....it's on a list of likely events... whether that's 10 minutes from now or 20 years.....who knows.

To think owning physical metals will protect you in a medium bad situation let alone worst case is laughable given our ridiculous debt.

They will TAKE what they can. Because it is thiers.

If it’s clink on your teeth real Fkn gold....
like metal in your hands gold??????

...meanwhile...

In a society like "1984" where NewSpeak is now the norm...

Where WAR is PEACE...

Where 2+2 = 5....

Where a "man" is now a "mam"...

And a "racist" is anyone who doesn't agree with you...

Just remember 2 can play this game...

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 10.59.43 PM.png - Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 10.59.43 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	371.3 KB ID:	332473

SLV / PSLV setting up for a run however you will have to approach each paper trade with separate strategies...

If you don't hold it, you don't "own" it...

this is a fun post.

SLV and PSLV are a little down now, BTC is up a touch and etherium is back now down to a bit below

this is a fun post.

SLV and PSLV are a little down now, BTC is up a touch and etherium is back now down to a bit below

Yep. The thing to remember now is that unlike the attempted silver squeeze from several years back, JP Morgan is now on the opposite side of the trade and is now net long this go around.

SLV + PSLV is being accumulated. I may pick up a few more phizz ounces but will play the paper more on this go around.

The douchebag .01% are using all that new found stimulus funny fiat stolen from the tax payers to slam down BTC and ETH. It isn't surprising what entities can do with billions in stolen $. Yet sheep still gladly pay taxes even after a bukkake smothered on yer face stolen elections.

I understand bobbywalter sentiment "They will TAKE what they can. Because it is theirs."

After all, "they" have even told you so......"you will own nothing and you'll be happy"...

What "they" really meant to say is, "you will own nothing SLAVE and you'll be happy"...

As it was said before, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's."

I don't necessarily care for the ups/downs of the fake "markets". It is what it is...

What I do care about is the ability & capabilty to use the things "they" cherish most against them.

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 11.19.54 PM.png - Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 11.19.54 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	371.8 KB ID:	334335

Top Back Refresh