What's new

The official unofficial Motorcycle picture game- unlimited years

Cool looking kinda big rig. Hoping next to log haulers but none were parked at in between stop that most rig do.
20220609_131222.jpg

If this counts. Next challenge is at old/abandoned gas station

So what's the latest challenge? Need an excuse to post a pic of the new ride.
Oops I guess that was me since the fj40 was accepted.

How about a pic of your bike by something historically significant

No cool signs near you? :flipoff2:
20220629_080306.jpg

On the other side of that sign is our veterans memorial. Worth a quick stop if you're passing thru. Junction of us 36 and 75 hwys.

New challenge is : your bike on a car lot. By the front door. Bonus points if they're open. Double bonus if you get a salesman in the shot. Triple bonus if you get the owner/gm in. :laughing:

Not sure how many 'points' this is worh, but you can decide.

20220907_110419.jpg

Next challenge: in front of livestock (not yours).

Considering it's been 3mo's since this thread's been updated, I'd say go for it.

For XR-Nut:
Bonus points for a brown cow.
Extra bonus points for a brown cow with 3 legs.
Extra super duper bonus points for a 3 legged brown cow imported from a latin speaking country. :lmao::flipoff2:

20220907_173340.jpg

Considering it's been 3mo's since this thread's been updated, I'd say go for it.

For XR-Nut:
Bonus points for a brown cow.
Extra bonus points for a brown cow with 3 legs.
Extra super duper bonus points for a 3 legged brown cow imported from a latin speaking country. :lmao::flipoff2:
Brown is easy, I'll take that point :flipoff2:

Next challenge is easier yet: in the stable with the rest of your collection.

20220907_173822.jpg

My two bikes are in different locations, makes it hard to participate in the current photo request 😬

Next challenge is easier yet: in the stable with the rest of your collection.
^^ Is that still it? Back from the dead with a quick poser shot of some junk, definitely no collection :/ -

52476905287_6c6463e593_o.jpg

I know 1/2 of you are snowed in so let's keep it simple.

Next challenge: Pic of your latest maintenance task, modification you made, doodad you bolted on :flipoff2: etc...

Snapchat-728688863.jpg

Does this count? :lmao: I don't want credit, let someone else pick the next pic.
Absolutely! :beer: In the interest of keeping our thread in desperate need of life support going- submit a seasonally appropriate for most folk challenge :grinpimp:

edit: (uneducated street guy.. Q...)Does that have any similarities to the Duke 390 engine? probably not....

Last edited:
Absolutely! :beer: In the interest of keeping our thread in desperate need of life support going- submit a seasonally appropriate for most folk challenge :grinpimp:

edit: (uneducated street guy.. Q...)Does that have any similarities to the Duke 390 engine? probably not....
That's a 640 lc4 engine. I doubt there are many similarities. It's getting a cylinder and piston.

For a seasonal bike pic, how about an outing to a bike shop/ event? Visit a dealer, repair shop, trade show, bike show, etc. That should be easy enough.

^^ Is that still it? Back from the dead with a quick poser shot of some junk, definitely no collection :/ -

52476905287_6c6463e593_o.jpg

I know 1/2 of you are snowed in so let's keep it simple.

Next challenge: Pic of your latest maintenance task, modification you made, doodad you bolted on :flipoff2: etc...

20220610_113053.jpg

That's a 640 lc4 engine. I doubt there are many similarities. It's getting a cylinder and piston.

For a seasonal bike pic, how about an outing to a bike shop/ event? Visit a dealer, repair shop, trade show, bike show, etc. That should be easy enough.
I'll have to tide dirty. My state won't let me plate due to title saying 'ORV'. :(

Riding season ends?:flipoff2:
DD773B42-3AC8-4BC8-B2FB-05C703E7EC48.jpeg

Not for me, heh heh - but I was trying to be polite :flipoff2:

Props to you though for getting after it....That is definitely a challenge worthy submission in vacuum of all else. Please post the next challenge :beer:

Top Back Refresh