What's new

The official unofficial Motorcycle picture game- unlimited years

Member Number
Loc
South Park, CO
Alright, new forum, new thread
So, we start this time without a year and make this one all legal like with “official” in the title. :flipoff2:

Figured this might be a way to add a little fun to the riding season and give an excuse to get people out on their bikes to enjoy the nice weather.

Game Rules:
-A challenge is presented
-First person to get a photo with their bike in front of the previous posters challenge gets the win and gets to post the next challenge.
-No pictures older than 30 days.
-No re-using the same photo for multiple challenges
-get out there and ride
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

*Note: Post challenges that are reasonable so enough members can have the opportunity to keep the game play going. If a challenge sits for too long, it will be considered dead and the last person to post the challenge can repost another one or if totally dead, then any one can post a new challenge (preferably someone who is more active in the game).

Motorcycles and ATV/UTV's allowed.

Ready to play

Okay, Ill kick it off with a slightly revised title and a pic of my street bike next to a 1 room schoolhouse, someone
Click image for larger version  Name:	20200523_173633.jpg Views:	85 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	9722
do the same and then pick a new challenge .

Last edited:
Okay, Ill kick it off with a slightly revised title and a pic of my street bike next to a 1 room schoolhouse, someone do the same and then pick a new challenge .

any schoolhouse or only a 1 room-er?

You should have picked up on my last challenge from the 'other' site :flipoff2:

But yeah.. in over here.

any schoolhouse or only a 1 room-er?

You should have picked up on my last challenge from the 'other' site :flipoff2:

But yeah.. in over here.

As long as it's old with a bell on the roof.:grinpimp:

And when I was out today I could not even remember what the last challenge was.:flipoff2:

And when I was out today I could not even remember what the last challenge was.:flipoff2:

Scenic route/highway sign.

Maybe we should re-post the rules for new folks or people getting started? Otherwise a free for all may ensue.

Do we want to keep the same exact rules as the previous thread? I kinda felt like the challenges changed up too quickly at times, and was in the process of trying to get a photo and the challenge had already changed. I don't really have a suggestion how to address it though :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Unrelated ( sort of) but you are making me feel left out with all the riding you and the Mrs. Are getting In this weekend :cool2: Enjoy it and I raise this one for y'all :beer:

I went from 18k miles a year to about 3k. Kiddo threw a wrench into that operation. :laughing:

I'll join in on this thread.

Maybe we should re-post the rules for new folks or people getting started? Otherwise a free for all may ensue.

I would say yes please ( Filthy McChevy) amend the OP to include all the rules before SHTF. I have a love/hate with the 30 day rule. I could take the train depot challenge right now, but the pic is a few years old. Using stockpiled photos kills the point of the challenge which is to get out and ride, not reminisce.

Silverton Train Station.

How about the next challenge: a picture of your bike not on its wheels. :eek:

photo7614.jpg

photo7615.jpg

Somebody needs to get a pic catching some air I guess. I took a picture by a Train Station the other day because I forgot about the not on it's wheels one. If no one posts one in another week we'll open it up maybe?

Vague post is vague. :flipoff2:

Next challenge:
your bike in front of a historical marker.

photo2728.jpg

Gotta throw a new challenge out after you get the current one. I like to ride every weekend this time of year,, going out for a long one tomorrow

I'm over it

I tried, went out and about looking for a hitching post within quick shot of the pavement-I live in and about several ranches and trailheads so surprised I couldnt find one.

Without a rule revamp we need to keep to challenges simplier maybe, at least till the thread gets some momentum?

If your challenge involves a smokestack underwater with a unicorn tied to a hitching post while the lochness monster eats a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich in the background, not many are going to be able to reciprocate, mmmkayyy? :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh