What's new

The official unofficial Motorcycle picture game- unlimited years

Next: Your bike somewhere over 100 miles away from home where you rode it.

Out in the woods in BFE somewhere in northern MN.

Next challenge: out front of a local favorite mom-and-pop business that got fucked because COVID.

photo21701.jpg

I did that Morenci ride 20 years ago, stayed in a motel in the little town below the mine. That was a fun trip but some serious numb ass.

The first 10-12 miles above the mine has deteriorated into a gravelly, tar snaked mess. I didn't notice going uphill out of Morenci in the AM with the exception of the gravel. Going back down after turning around in Alpine the tar snakes had turned into a greasy mess with the heat of the day, combined with the gravel it was fairly white knuckle. Lot's of rear brake riding and clinching the seat with unmentionable parts :D The rest of the ride makes up for it 10fold though.

Next challenge: out front of a local favorite mom-and-pop business that got fucked because COVID.

Cookie Cabin up on Mt. Lemmon got hit by teh covids then by the Big Horn fire....

50309459783_8b7bbce5d2_h.jpg

Next challenge: bike next to an AG field (any).....

Damnit!! I just rode 2347 miles to bag the body of water one that went unclaimed for months and come back only to find to new challenges!

Fuck ya'll I'm posting it. :flipoff2:

Yellowstone.

DSCF9891.JPG

Last edited:
I know i'm late but over 100 miles away. Posting it anyway, this is from today on the way to Cliffs of the Neuse Near Goldsboro. Mine's in the middle.

photo23144.jpg

Kickstand up in the next couple hours, anyone?

Are you going to make me find an AG field in southern AZ to answer my own challenge? :flipoff2:

Replaying the body of water and 100mi away challenges since I didn't have those and thread needs a bump. Out on the new scoot and getting into this "touring thing" a bit. I know, needs more luggage :flipoff2: This is 300mi from home, and yes rode it round trip today ~600mi.

50388440032_bf27f3619e_h.jpg

50388263411_49fcd30036_h.jpg

50388439877_d1e2cf188e_h.jpg

Feel free to keep the last challenge or someone post another if the AG field doesn't work?

Replaying the body of water and 100mi away challenges since I didn't have those and thread needs a bump. Out on the new scoot and getting into this "touring thing" a bit. I know, needs more luggage :flipoff2: This is 300mi from home, and yes rode it round trip today ~600mi.

50388440032_bf27f3619e_h.jpg

50388263411_49fcd30036_h.jpg

50388439877_d1e2cf188e_h.jpg

Feel free to keep the last challenge or someone post another if the AG field doesn't work?

Do you mean AG as in agriculture or does it stand for something else? If so, I can post one today

Indeed. Either of yours (you/BB)

if mine counts at all, I’ll make it a tad easier with any farm animals to keep it in line with sheep. So cows, horses, sheep, pigs, anything that is raised/cared for not in your house.

it was actually a little bit of a ride to get to that field and was not the nearest one to my house. Nice weather out today for it as well. Probably 30 minutes rount trip

What size bike? Sorry if I missed it earlier in this thread

hard to tell from the pic, is that a yamaha terrine or something? Trade in the other bike or just add to the collection?

if mine counts at all, I’ll make it a tad easier with any farm animals to keep it in line with sheep. So cows, horses, sheep, pigs, anything that is raised/cared for not in your house.

Two weeks ago - I'm pretty sure this was not raised in anyone's house.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0573.jpg Views:	0 Size:	506.6 KB ID:	145052

And a few miles down the road, we saw some sheep (but no photo with my bike, just my buddy's buell)

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0578.jpg Views:	0 Size:	637.6 KB ID:	145056

If these are acceptable, let's make the next challenge a photo in front of a nearby Military Memorial. This is taken at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery just outside of Cripple Creek, CO a few days ago.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200925_110108538_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	447.2 KB ID:	145057

hard to tell from the pic, is that a yamaha terrine or something? Trade in the other bike or just add to the collection?

Yamaha Tracer 900. I kept the SV650 as the more I ride each, I realize how drastically different they are. Kinda cool to have options in case one is down. I feel like I have a lot to learn wrenching on bikes, and the completely non-electronic SV is probably a good tool to learn some hack job bike wrenching skills on.

Yamaha Tracer 900. I kept the SV650 as the more I ride each, I realize how drastically different they are. Kinda cool to have options in case one is down. I feel like I have a lot to learn wrenching on bikes, and the completely non-electronic SV is probably a good tool to learn some hack job bike wrenching skills on.

Cool. I’m up to 6 bikes. They are a different and fun in their own way.

Now the SV can become a track Bike. :smokin:

We are smoked in out here, or I'd hit Sacramento valley National cemetary.
The canyon out to 80 is fubar.

B
U
M
P

Two weeks ago - I'm pretty sure this was not raised in anyone's house.

And a few miles down the road, we saw some sheep (but no photo with my bike, just my buddy's buell)

If these are acceptable, let's make the next challenge a photo in front of a nearby Military Memorial. This is taken at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery just outside of Cripple Creek, CO a few days ago.

in front of the courthouse in my little home town.

next challenge, next to a ball field of any kind.

570FA045-12E5-4FB8-BE16-C1287B0BD424.jpeg

Reactions: Clb
next challenge, next to a ball field of any kind.

Ball fields- tennis ball, soccer ball, baseball, basketball, all kinds of balls, take your pick :flipoff2:

50438496103_95e3b981b1_k.jpg

Next challenge: Next to your favorite scenic highway/biway/whatever way, ok even your favorite non-scenic road marker sign will pass.

49848054567_96853828ec_b.jpg

Next challenge: Next to your favorite scenic highway/biway/whatever way, ok even your favorite non-scenic road marker sign will pass.]

I swear youve already posted this pic/challenge... but I have one to grab and go with it.

edit: FAWK. I'm a week out of date. :(

I swear youve already posted this pic/challenge... but I have one to grab and go with it.

edit: FAWK. I'm a week out of date. :(

So I'll fess up, I did- it was the last challenge before bailing from the other place that no one answered. I can think of something else- let me know.

BTW: I rode in your western neck of the woods a few days ago (180), the downhill direction out of Alpine after riding 191 (as a loop). I'm going back to do it and 78 from Three Way as an out-and-back tomorrow. :p

Last edited:
So I'll fess up, I did- it was the last challenge before bailing from the other place that no one answered. I can think of something else- let me know.

BTW: I rode in your western neck of the woods a few days ago (180), the downhill direction out of Alpine after riding 191 (as a loop). I'm going back to do it and 78 from Three Way as an out-and-back tomorrow. :p

When's the next time you plan on doing that trip? I'd join.

When's the next time you plan on doing that trip? I'd join.

Just got back from it! Running as an out and back afforded some extra time to run 78 back and forth through the fun stuff a couple times, then continued up to Alpine on 180 and returned the same way I came. I think I prefer to run 191 (Morenci N to Alpine)-180 (S from Alpine to the 78 junction)-78 (back to three way) clockwise, that makes for a serious day of riding. Fun to mix it up the other way, but haven't had the Tracer down (hill) 191 yet :eek: I'm up for it anytime for the most part, let me know. Season is closing in up there it feels like for this year (cold mornings/cold pavement)

Ok not challenge related, but his could be an alternate challenge if replaying the scenic byway is lame.... (state lines?)

Sceep Visiting your homeland...

50443226922_6c24492b9d_h.jpg

Looking back the way I came...

50443050436_a06065fe61_h.jpg

Top Back Refresh