What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

tenor.gif
I had a Taco Bell explosion that blew liquid shit out the bowl between the cracks of the seat down the back of my legs and on the toilet tank and wall.

I wanted to set fire to the mess, but kinda liked my house.

That’s pretty much every stereo installation I’ve ever had to touch.
I fucking hate installers. Except pros like Project Twin of course.
It’s even made me hate stereos altogether.
To ground the sub amp in my Bronco, the guy shot a screw through the wheel well. Found that out the first time it articulated and slashed the sidewall of my brand new 35. I have since done all my own installs.

^ When the judge awards the common-law wife your work truck in the settlement and you get her rhinestone license-plated V6 and still have to get to the job site. "But your honorz, everything in the bed was meynne."

^ When the judge awards the common-law wife your work truck in the settlement and you get her rhinestone license-plated V6 and still have to get to the job site. "But your honorz, everything in the bed was meynne."

I knew a tile guy, ran his box truck out of oil, then wrecked the transmission in his tracker. Had to loan his Audi out to someone so it wouldn’t get repossessed. Then he would load up his girlfriends Mustang with tile and tools, it was a vert too :lmao:

I had a Taco Bell explosion that blew liquid shit out the bowl between the cracks of the seat down the back of my legs and on the toilet tank and wall.

I wanted to set fire to the mess, but kinda liked my house.
That would be enough to make me give up on the day. Cancel everything and go back to bed. I'll try again tomorrow. No chance at all of you start off the day shitting all over yourself.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh