What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

Saw this a while ago at a Walmart in NM. It takes a few seconds of looking at it to absorb all the WTF thats going on with this thing......

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

:laughing:
It’s ok because he’s on Christian Meth.
See window.

Just bought this gem today. Someone spent a bucket of money making it look like shit.

New brakes, tires, aluminum radiator, carb all led lighting, marine stereo and inside the cab and inside of the tool box/transfer tank speakers. Freshly built engine with zero miles because the converter wasn't seated and they cranked down the bellhousing bolts till the block broke an ear off. I'll take it out and see if it got into a water jacket or not but I think it's low enough it's ok.

Block is cracked into the water jacket. Might pull it and take a look at NI rod to glue it back together. It is a newer style engine so I can use all the parts to rebuild the engine in my flatbed. 😁
PXL_20220215_003833329.jpg

Kinda cool, kinda methy but it has a transfer tank/tool box with its own gauge.
PXL_20220215_003238406.jpg

It's like it was meant to be. :laughing:

Oh and the tires are 27x8.5.14 kumho and it has brand new Monroe 360 shocks on it.

PXL_20220215_003221917.jpg

that video was great.. lots of useful ideas and thoughts..

I've talked with many people about a future project.. the basic idea is to take a gas powered golf cart, and change the body etc.. something super unique.. if you watch the video you'll understand.. Im not a great welder, but that original structure to get the body lines right etc is different from what we have discussed.. only I will fiberglass the body.. I have all kinds of fiberglass experience, mostly workin on stereo installations..

I think you should do it man. You'd do a really good job with that

Sealed a little better and a mini wood burning stove in there and that would fit right in as a normal home for most Alaskans.
This is no joke. I knew a guy who built a "cabin" out of mostly snow machine crates and foam panels, said a buddy heater was all it needed to stay warm in the winter. No meth needed, it's amazing how some people up there can be happy with such a different, simplistic life.

Saw this a while ago at a Walmart in NM. It takes a few seconds of looking at it to absorb all the WTF thats going on with this thing......

:laughing:
Ha! Hard to tell what walmart that is but it kinddah looks like my local one. I've seen that thing there once.

the question I have, is do ya'll know about Houston's auto art scene?
they have this club.. and I think they seem to hang out in the Montrose area.. or maybe Im just seeing the same 2-3 cars over and over.. haha

this is a huge event

I have hung out with those guys/gals (and helped a few with their art cars) for a few years. Most of them are “scooter people” and would hang out with the euro bike club in Houston, I use to hang with. Nicest people you want to meet. They are wired a little different, but the nicest people ever.

So I hauled the truck to my brother's shop and pulled the engine. The driver's side crack could be fixed but the passenger side is broke too and it's into an oil galley so the block is fucked. 🤦
PXL_20220220_045750830.jpg

Tossed a battery in it and started playing with switches and shit. :laughing:

PXL_20220220_040549198.MP.jpg

PXL_20220220_040525978.jpg

On the bright side the engine is in fact all brand new with a busted block. Gotta pull down my old engine and hope it's punched under 1.0mm so I can get it done up for the new hypereutectic pistons that are in the new engine.

Too bad you are so far away I have a block I have been trying to give away for years I keep tripping over in the garage.

So I hauled the truck to my brother's shop and pulled the engine. The driver's side crack could be fixed but the passenger side is broke too and it's into an oil galley so the block is fucked. 🤦
PXL_20220220_045750830.jpg

Tossed a battery in it and started playing with switches and shit. :laughing:

PXL_20220220_040549198.MP.jpg

PXL_20220220_040525978.jpg

On the bright side the engine is in fact all brand new with a busted block. Gotta pull down my old engine and hope it's punched under 1.0mm so I can get it done up for the new hypereutectic pistons that are in the new engine.
If your going to throw a RE in it I have a OE head and lots of random parts.

That would list for 200k around here lol.

Looks like someone either does garage door installs or raided their junk pile.
There is a garage door factory near buy, guess we know where all the blems are going.

Top Back Refresh