What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
I feel like this (thread) will go places in the long haul.

Just took this down the street from the office.

Annotation 2022-01-10 150050.jpg

Years ago, I had an Opel DD/commuter. Was at a buddy's collision shop and we were all goofing on him. My car was parked at the curb outside. Fucker goes outside with his gun and sprayed the whole thing white. Over dirt, dents, rust, windows, lights, everything. It was the late 70s - early 80s so no one gave a fuck. I scraped off the glass so I could see and drove it like that until I sold it years later.

Dude at my HS had a late 60's Riveria and the vinyl roof was coming apart in the San Joaquin sun, so dude scraped off what he could with a razor blade, then replaced it with brown shag carpeting, wish I had a pic. We used to squirt some dishwashing liquid on it when it rained.

Saw this mess parked on the street one day a few years ago......
BB2's muthrfawkn dream hauln outfit ?
Even gots a cart fer gittin hogs n such in the rear, taken home tchrowem inna cellar makem rub lotion on they skin?

I feel like this (thread) will go places in the long haul.

Just took this down the street from the office.

I've seen that car the last several mornings on my way into work :laughing: At first I thought it was a manufacturer camo job until I got closer and realized it was a spray bomb job. Fitting I have seen it coming out of the car wash on Central each morning…

Saw this mess parked on the street one day a few years ago......

funnyvan1 (4).JPG

funnyvan1 (3).JPG
I just noticed the home made goose neck used to haul the second contraption (afterbirth?) in this rolling shit show.

Conversion van, check. Added a sleeper, check. Added a Ford bed for hauling stuff, check. Fabricobbled a goose neck, check. Running a rear bumper on the front of the second van, check. Extended rear platform with HD dolly, check. Throw in 3 sets of mirrors, tens of dollars worth of autozone stickers. It looks like an upside down push bumper is hung under a 20 years newer Chevy headlight assembly on the front of that thing and it almost looks like it is duct taped on. :eek:

I think that gooseneck used to be a harbor freight engine hoist?

I think that gooseneck used to be a harbor freight engine hoist?
Possibly. I was thinking it was missing a set of ,long horns but it has them! They're just mounted high and not on the front of the hood.

Top Back Refresh