Votes: 44 21.7%
  • Moderna

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • I'm an anti-vaxer and I don't want to be a part of The Borg

Votes: 108 53.2%

• Total voters
It's a choice. We can walk away and leave it to someone else. No different than needing to meet insurance requirements, MOD rates, etc.
sure... it's a choice.

But don't call it capitalism...

OK, who here has died from the vax? Conversely, who here has died from not being jabbed?
Not an answer to your question. I know when my mom got it, she got it BAD. Developed into pnuemonia and she was on a round of antibiotics, breathing was far worse than normal and it hit her pretty hard. Her hubbs go it unvaxxed and cancer (couldn't gt vaxxed due to lowered immune system), the guy rolled right through it.

I got it, unvaxxed and rolled through it. BOTH times. Just from my experience I have not seen the drastic accounts of the unvaxxed being hit worse. My friends cousin, who was vaxxed died from what they are calling covid on the death cert. His 80 year old Aunt alos... though I'm not entirely sure I would place the blame soley on covid with all her other issues, but she was vaxxed.

It really boils down to a who the fawk knows scenario at this point. I'm sure at this point jabbed, or not is just an uncommon denominator in death. Though I do KNOW quite a few jabbed that have had some adverse cardiac issues now. Issues they did NOT have prior.

Not an answer to your question. I know when my mom got it, she got it BAD. Developed into pnuemonia and she was on a round of antibiotics, breathing was far worse than normal and it hit her pretty hard. Her hubbs go it unvaxxed and cancer (couldn't gt vaxxed due to lowered immune system), the guy rolled right through it.

I got it, unvaxxed and rolled through it. BOTH times. Just from my experience I have not seen the drastic accounts of the unvaxxed being hit worse. My friends cousin, who was vaxxed died from what they are calling covid on the death cert. His 80 year old Aunt alos... though I'm not entirely sure I would place the blame soley on covid with all her other issues, but she was vaxxed.

It really boils down to a who the fawk knows scenario at this point. I'm sure at this point jabbed, or not is just an uncommon denominator in death. Though I do KNOW quite a few jabbed that have had some adverse cardiac issues now. Issues they did NOT have prior.
I have some cardiac issues, so there's no way I'm getting the vax.

I have a stage four cancer.. I have been vaccinated with full strength booster on advice from the docs...No reaction to the vaccines, not even a sore arm. I have been exposed to people testing positive as I have mentioned...I get covid tested on a regular basis, negative, never been sick with flu symptoms....
It it the vaccine? Is the chemo immune system boosting drugs ? My docs can't say for sure, it's all speculation...

I have a stage four cancer.. I have been vaccinated with full strength booster on advice from the docs...No reaction to the vaccines, not even a sore arm. I have been exposed to people testing positive as I have mentioned...I get covid tested on a regular basis, negative, never been sick with flu symptoms....
It it the vaccine? Is the chemo immune system boosting drugs ? My docs can't say for sure, it's all speculation...

Hey man, sorry to hear about stage four. I'm a survivor, fucking pulling for you!

:beer:

Look, everybody seems to forget something here:

There's not only ONE vax for corona.

All the problems seem to come from the mRNA trials foisted on everyone.

Where's the novovax? There are other vaccines out there that may be available if you need it for work.

If those vax aren't available because they're still going through rigorous trials, then ask why you should be taking any that haven't been tested properly.

Last edited:
A lot of us who haven’t taken the vaccine aren’t against the idea of these vaccinations. People like Truckedup or older people should be taking any precautions they can. For us younger men the risk of cardiac issues far out weighs the benefit of these experimental vaccines.

I’ve had pericarditis, which caused permanent heart damage. My EF is 55, which is the lowest it can be for “normal.” I do not know what my numbers were before, but I trained hard for a lot of physical stuff from 19-26, so I doubt it was 55 as I could spar 5 minutes with ease.

The fact that MANY men in their 30’s have suffered myocarditis scares me way more than COVID. Like, I do not want to potentially be crippled by a drug and not be compensated for it.

If my company requires it, I’m going to tell them to pay me $3 million in case I can’t work anymore after being forced to take an experimental poison. :flipoff2: That’ll show em. :laughing:

A lot of us who haven’t taken the vaccine aren’t against the idea of these vaccinations. People like Truckedup or older people should be taking any precautions they can. For us younger men the risk of cardiac issues far out weighs the benefit of these experimental vaccines.

I’ve had pericarditis, which caused permanent heart damage. My EF is 55, which is the lowest it can be for “normal.” I do not know what my numbers were before, but I trained hard for a lot of physical stuff from 19-26, so I doubt it was 55 as I could spar 5 minutes with ease.

The fact that MANY men in their 30’s have suffered myocarditis scares me way more than COVID. Like, I do not want to potentially be crippled by a drug and not be compensated for it.

If my company requires it, I’m going to tell them to pay me $3 million in case I can’t work anymore after being forced to take an experimental poison. :flipoff2: That’ll show em. :laughing:

Yep. I've got 3 buddies in research (in the field) and they've said to step away from it back in Dec '19

Look, everybody seems to forget something here:

There's not only ONE vax for corona.

All the problems seem to come from the mRNA trials foisted on everyone.

Where's the novovax? There are other vaccines out there that may be available if you need it for work.

If those vax aren't available because they're still going through rigorous trials, then ask why you should be taking any that haven't been tested properly.

Novavax waiting on approval

Novavax waiting on approval

Are we even sure this is safe?

I don’t trust anything anymore.

i dont really know. I know i dont want an mRNA concoction injected into my arm. Im still holding out that the SCOTUS will overturn the mandate. We're pretty sure weve both already had covid, so cant see the logical need to get the jab for something weve already had.

My wife is a claims auditor for humana military. She processes between 100-150 clams per day. Since July 1 in 3 claims are for an issue related to vaccination (pre july it was 1 in 5). She has also seen about a 50% increase in cardiac issues, but there was no direct correlation to it being a result of being vaccinated in the claim. Its like the white elephant in the room.

My wife is a claims auditor for humana military. She processes between 100-150 clams per day. Since July 1 in 3 claims are for an issue related to vaccination (pre july it was 1 in 5). She has also seen about a 50% increase in cardiac issues, but there was no direct correlation to it being a result of being vaccinated in the claim. Its like the white elephant in the room.
The amount of stress induced cardiac issues in the last 2 years has got to be off the charts. I have no real data to say what the actual link is, if any, between vaccine/s or just "life induced". I can say this though... the stress is more than likely induced by our current times we live in. An idiot without data points to rely on can see that.

It really boils down to a who the fawk knows scenario at this point.
The medical brain trust that is IBB, that's who. :flipoff2:

This whole thing reminds me of the NATO spy strategy of overloading the comblock with data they couldn't resolve. The fucking data is all over the place, the recommendations are changing, and the goalposts have definitely moved.

Huh.

The amount of stress induced cardiac issues in the last 2 years has got to be off the charts. I have no real data to say what the actual link is, if any, between vaccine/s or just "life induced". I can say this though... the stress is more than likely induced by our current times we live in. An idiot without data points to rely on can see that.

Like I said: only vaccines people took were mRNA experimental.

I thought (my bad) novavax were up there, I know for certain Medicago is solid as far as trials go.

Either way, I'm recovered, been 2 years, ZERO worries here, what's another 6 months 'til Spring?

Fuck this clown World. They certainly exposed themselves (Gov, Media, <--- paid for Scientists), and we now know who are sheep amongst us, family, friends, co-workers, etc.

There's nothing new under the Sun.

The medical brain trust that is IBB, that's who. :flipoff2:

This whole thing reminds me of the NATO spy strategy of overloading the comblock with data they couldn't resolve. The fucking data is all over the place, the recommendations are changing, and the goalposts have definitely moved.

Look at the big brain on Bret!

Out of the loop, and still not wrong.

:flipoff2:

When the CDC puts this in print, with a basic explanation of "We don't know"... my little fox ears go up on alert. Nothings been examined or studied to the point of having a clear understanding. At this point I am still not a proponent of this vaccination.

I thought the Johnson and Johnson was not an mRNA "vaccine" quotes for Karl or similar vac semantic Nazis . . ..

When the CDC puts this in print, with a basic explanation of "We don't know"... my little fox ears go up on alert. Nothings been examined or studied to the point of having a clear understanding. At this point I am still not a proponent of this vaccination.

The CDC makes the Myo and Perio sound like a summer sneeze and not serious. Yet I recall seeing here on IBB that the mortality in young and middle age men, say 16-26 yo, after 5 years from the actual damage was close to 50%. So . . . . . . . ?

The CDC makes the Myo and Perio sound like a summer sneeze and not serious. Yet I recall seeing here on IBB that the mortality in young and middle age men, say 16-26 yo, after 5 years from the actual damage was close to 50%. So . . . . . . . ?
Well... It isn't just cardio damage either. There are also issues with clotting with J&J, Astrazeneca.

Hurry though, I am sure it may be taken down at some time shortly.

There are just far to many unknowns attached to be trustworthy. It isn't, imo, even a calculated risk at this point and time. It's a "vaccine" with unaccounted research and voids in it's known efficacy.

So is J&J an mRNA or not ??? regardless of any thing else . . . . . - thanks

So is J&J an mRNA or not ??? regardless of any thing else . . . . . - thanks

NO.​

What is the difference between how the Johnson & Johnson vaccine works and how the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work?​

The ultimate difference is the way the instructions are delivered. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

mRNA is essentially a little piece of code that the vaccine delivers to your cells. The code serves as an instruction manual for your immune system, teaching it to recognize the virus that causes COVID-19 and attack it, should it encounter the real thing.

From here: Johnson & Johnson vaccine: How is it different? | VCU Health

Top Back Refresh