Votes: 44 21.7%
  • Moderna

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • I'm an anti-vaxer and I don't want to be a part of The Borg

Votes: 108 53.2%

• Total voters
May have answered this in another thread...YEP I got my Pfizer shots this past Feb. What's more I also donate whole blood regularly...like 3x since my vaccination.

Might add that Red Cross et Al. doesn't segregate "vaccinated" blood from "unvaccinated" blood and they are in serious hurt for plasma and platelets. They are enthused when a vaccinated donor comes thru cuz of the need for blood for unvaccinated types in the hospital ICUs which in my area happens to be roughly 99% of the folks in the COVID ICU being unvaccinated types. They use it and plasma as the enhanced antibodies found in either post COVID or vaccinated antibodies helps...A COVID antibody concentration test also happens to be 1 of several of the blood test they do as part of the blood quality testing before accepting a donation for that reason.

May have answered this in another thread...YEP I got my Pfizer shots this past Feb. What's more I also donate whole blood regularly...like 3x since my vaccination.

Might add that Red Cross et Al. doesn't segregate "vaccinated" blood from "unvaccinated" blood and they are in serious hurt for plasma and platelets. They are enthused when a vaccinated donor comes thru cuz of the need for blood for unvaccinated types in the hospital ICUs which in my area happens to be roughly 99% of the folks in the COVID ICU being unvaccinated types. They use it and plasma as the enhanced antibodies found in either post COVID or vaccinated antibodies helps...A COVID antibody concentration test also happens to be 1 of several of the blood test they do as part of the blood quality testing before accepting a donation for that reason.
Gee great... you're getting vaxxed one way or another, I guess.

will probably be in the drinking water soon

Do they share your numbers? I’m currently listening to JRE with Alex Berenson. One topic is the vaccine antibodies decreasing pretty quickly.

Sounds like moderna may be getting a “booster” as well.

So did you quit or get fired?
Neither, yet... they just dropped the hammer today though. Proof of vax needed by 1st of the year or it's considered administrative leave.

Both myself and my wife are double Vaxed. Pfizer.
First shot we both had sore arms where we got the shot, but that was it. When we got the second, we both got flu like symptoms that put us under the weather for about a day.

We both got it before it got mandated. Live in Vancouver BC.. anything Federally Regulated or Federal Government employees have to vaccinated. Provincial Employees is a bit of patchwork.
So my industry the Marine Industry as its federally regulated is being mandated. So are Port Workers like Longshoremen.
End of October to get it.. not fully specified what happens long term if you don't have it yet.

My wife is in Banking, and it's federally regulated too so she has to get it by end of November.

Its not approved yet for kids, but in my province they have already allowed registration for kids 5-12 years old.

There's like said previously a lot of division on this. I have friends that are not vaccinated. I still see them at times, just a bit more careful if anyone feeling sick as we see our parents who are older and likely more vulnerable.

Tere's like said previously a lot of division on this. I have friends that are not vaccinated. I still see them at times, just a bit more careful if anyone feeling sick as we see our parents who are older and likely more vulnerable.
Wtf :crazy:
You take extra precautions to see friends because they didn't get pricked? They choose not to worry about potentially more severe symptoms of they get it from you. You carry the vid crap as much as they do.....
They don't pose any additional risk to you, you already got your shot to reduce your symptoms....

Wtf :crazy:
You take extra precautions to see friends because they didn't get pricked? They choose not to worry about potentially more severe symptoms of they get it from you. You carry the vid crap as much as they do.....
They don't pose any additional risk to you, you already got your shot to reduce your symptoms....
Ah. No I didn’t write that correctly I guess.
It’s up to them if they don’t want to.
I don’t take any extra precautions with someone without it than someone that does. We don’t meet up if feeling shitty or sick.

Any news on Novavax?

Do they use aborted fetal cells in testing or contents?
Thats theonly one I would even consider.............so its not available. This Vax thing is fucking up my offer to get a 60k raise by switching companies into a very similar but slightly different field. Im getting fucking pissed :mad3:

Reporting from the country currently leading the death tool per population number, worldwide, Romania.

We got to this spot through vicious refusal of vaccines and a bad medical system, which is now overcome with Covid patients.

Reporting from the country currently leading the death tool per population number, worldwide, Romania.

We got to this spot through vicious refusal of vaccines and a bad medical system, which is now overcome with Covid patients.
They said a second, bigger wave was coming. It hit India in the summer. It’s hitting the US right now as well as a lot of other countries.

Our hospitals are in dire distress from vaccine mandates. Lots of nurses have quit or been fired. This all could have been avoided here. Not the sick people, but the staff shortages.

Do they share your numbers? I’m currently listening to JRE with Alex Berenson. One topic is the vaccine antibodies decreasing pretty quickly.
Its an asymptotic decrease over time or so the story goes, but it never goes to a "no antibody" level.
The difference is that getting the bug generates a lower antibody level, even with a nasty case, than the vaccine does.

The issue is more a risk/reward issue anyway...why risk a 10-15x risk of a potential hospital visit when one can get a shot that can mitigate it?
Why risk the chance of a comorbidity such as diabetes or asthma causing long term health issues as the result of picking up a bug that can be mitigated by a shot?
Why run the potential 10-15x higher risk of dieing when one can mitigate it with a shot?
Basically its like drawing 3 cards for an inside straight in poker, the difference is its your life yer gambling with...

Being a boomer that had the pleasure and opportunity of being a guinea pig on vaccines only tested on rhesus monkeys before they released both to vox poipuli (polio) vs. seeing kids I knew get nailed permanently by the bug in the 50s I personally have no issue with being one again when the risk is even more permanent than being wheel chair bound...

Are you stupid or just a leftist blind to the truth sheep.? Everyone I know that has had rona in the last 6 months has been vaxd. I dare you to provide any proof that at ANY point in the last 2 years a hospital was overcome at any time. Maybe you missed the 976 conversations that hospitals run at close to max capacity for max efficiency all year and that any reports to the hospital being slammed by covid has been exaggerated 5x and that due to many root causes they are full from choices made by the hospital admins not influx of cases.

No.

You are #20, behind USA at #19.
Why do people say bullshit like this? Are you repeating CNN or what?

Its an asymptotic decrease over time or so the story goes, but it never goes to a "no antibody" level.
The difference is that getting the bug generates a lower antibody level, even with a nasty case, than the vaccine does.

The issue is more a risk/reward issue anyway...why risk a 10-15x risk of a potential hospital visit when one can get a shot that can mitigate it?
Why risk the chance of a comorbidity such as diabetes or asthma causing long term health issues as the result of picking up a bug that can be mitigated by a shot?
Why run the potential 10-15x higher risk of dieing when one can mitigate it with a shot?

Basically its like drawing 3 cards for an inside straight in poker, the difference is its your life yer gambling with...

Being a boomer that had the pleasure and opportunity of being a guinea pig on vaccines only tested on rhesus monkeys before they released both to vox poipuli (polio) vs. seeing kids I knew get nailed permanently by the bug in the 50s I personally have no issue with being one again when the risk is even more permanent than being wheel chair bound...

your numbers are from where? I think it's wishful thinking at best.

And if the body doesn't NEED more antibodies to fight off covide, why start using that as a measurement of success?

Pretty sure nothing you said is true.

But that’s according to scientific studies being done and only reported by people risking everything to do so, like Robert Malone.

Are you stupid or just a leftist blind to the truth sheep.? Everyone I know that has had rona in the last 6 months has been vaxd. I dare you to provide any proof that at ANY point in the last 2 years a hospital was overcome at any time. Maybe you missed the 976 conversations that hospitals run at close to max capacity for max efficiency all year and that any reports to the hospital being slammed by covid has been exaggerated 5x and that due to many root causes they are full from choices made by the hospital admins not influx of cases.

I have been to my local ER more times in the last 2 years than ever before. I think I am at 7 visits and then another 20 visits to the hospital’s PT department. The hospital admin and local county guy keep going on the news saying they are slammed. Every time I have been there prior to covid they would have patients on gurneys in the hallways here and there. Last 2 years its been a ghost town. Didnt even have to wait for xrays or mris.

...The difference is that getting the bug generates a lower antibody level, even with a nasty case, than the vaccine does.
If this is true, why are they (begrudgingly) starting to admit that immunity from natural reaction w/ the virus is stronger than with the 'vax'?

Top Back Refresh