What's new

*The official* "It's a Clown World, after all." thread.

Male soldiers in Spain have reportedly begun changing their gender, aiming to earn benefits exclusive to females. These benefits include higher pay and better sleeping quarters, with males seeking to exploit a 2023 law on “self-identification” to obtain them.

Forty-one males in Spain’s Ceuta, an autonomous exclave on the coast of North Africa, have reclassified as female. However, few of these individuals have even altered their names, and most have retained their male physical traits. Army Corporal Roberto Perdigones explained: “On the outside, I feel like a heterosexual man, but on the inside, I am a lesbian, and it is the latter that counts.” He added that after changing his gender, his pension and salary have increased “to compensate for inequality,” and he has a private room in the barracks.

If you're ever feeling bad about yourself, just go to reddit and gaze upon the weapons grade retardation that goes on there

You'll replace the sadness for yourself with an entirely new type of sadness.

It's hate.

and it starts... Microsoft is paying white employees less. I thought you could not pay people less based on color.

and it starts... Microsoft is paying white employees less. I thought you could not pay people less based on color.

The rules don't apply for punishing evil white people

1710261715186.png

Canadian clown/ness kinda seems to be part of the core theme of this thread, sure sucks not being separated from it.
My clown input today is quad tires, puny fawkn 25” tall 11” rim hold all fukn 4 in one arm, cheapest price for an average tire is around $700plus shipping and tar taxes n levies and don’t fergit the queens fawkn share, for kick in the nuts reality that’s around a fukn grand converted to yer ameribux!
Then gotta give some goober a $50 case of 24 beer to mount them
Good gawd dam that’s the same as it was fer 35” Hankook muds on my f350
Yeah that’s right, the fukn cheapest beer is around that!

50CAD or 50USD? my cheap beer is $18 a 30 pack and that's twice what it should be! :laughing:
$50 CAD or $38 USD for an indian suitcase (24) Bud. Corona or Heiniken and the like you're lookin at 10 to 15 more, but hey "free" health care.:shaking:

I was in Victoria several years ago and was quite surprised by the price of beer. I couldnt afford drinking if I lived up there. :homer:

Reactions: Jag
City of San Diego will soon be piping reclaimed wastewater into the bottom of Miramar Lake. This lake supplies drinking water to my area. You can't swim in it, or allow your dog to go into it, but dumping thousands of gallons of reclaimed piss into it is just fine.
20240313_110545.jpg

20240313_110537.jpg

City of San Diego will soon be piping reclaimed wastewater into the bottom of Miramar Lake. This lake supplies drinking water to my area. You can't swim in it, or allow your dog to go into it, but dumping thousands of gallons of reclaimed piss into it is just fine.

That's every fresh water system. Houston drink all of DFWs waste water.

Toilet to tap is a hard push in California right now.

That's every fresh water system. Houston drink all of DFWs waste water.
And yet they run storm drains miles to the ocean because it's "contaminated". I would much rather drink rain runoff than recycled piss. I know, I know, it's all reclaimed piss. I just prefer it a little farther removed.

This is right up there with not being allowed to dump snow into bodies of water. But dumping it on land that drains into those bodies of water is OK.

I've had a couple visits from the DEQ. Guy was nice, there regulations are clownish.

If we drop and break a 50# bag of sidewalk salt, that is a reportable spill. As in we are supposed to call them.

But if I put it in a spreader and put it down on a sidewalk, all is good.

I'm not allowed to wash my trucks at my shop...unless I pay the $175 tax that allows me to wash them at my shop.

I jumped right on that one.

And on the flip side, we responded to a semi crash on "our" highway one time, one or both of his fuel tanks were leaking into a swamp. Whoops, wetlands.

Chief has dispatch call DEQ. They ask some questions and tell the dispatcher to tell us to "just handle it". We did. No skeeters from that swamp that year.

I've had a couple visits from the DEQ. Guy was nice, there regulations are clownish.

If we drop and break a 50# bag of sidewalk salt, that is a reportable spill. As in we are supposed to call them.

But if I put it in a spreader and put it down on a sidewalk, all is good.

I'm not allowed to wash my trucks at my shop...unless I pay the $175 tax that allows me to wash them at my shop.

I jumped right on that one.

And on the flip side, we responded to a semi crash on "our" highway one time, one or both of his fuel tanks were leaking into a swamp. Whoops, wetlands.

Chief has dispatch call DEQ. They ask some questions and tell the dispatcher to tell us to "just handle it". We did. No skeeters from that swamp that year.
Of course, theyre govt agencies, have no real oversight, they do what they want when its convienent.

20240313_110545.jpg

20240313_110537.jpg
What's funny is the people that work at the SD water dept work drink tap water. They have drinking water vending machines at all the service yards.

Top Back Refresh