What's new

The official I won't be getting assimilated (Vaccinated) thread

The official I won't be getting assimilated (Vaccinated) thread

• I'm anti-vax. Never going to get it.

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Maybe after it's proven.

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Already have a tail, don't need help growing one.

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Not installing a microchip tracker in me.

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • I just don't care to/don't need one.

Votes: 132 73.7%

• Total voters
My daughter is an ICU nurse and has been working Covid for a year. She brings that shit into the house 3 days a week and none of us got sick yet.

No interest in getting it until it's had full FDA approval. If I'm ordered to, in the next 2.5 years, I might do it. :stirthepot:

I'm not getting it because anytime a new awesome drug comes out, 5-10 years down the road there are a zillion commercials about how it causes your asshole to fall out or your brain to implode. This shit was put together in less than a year. The shit they put out that causes random appendage explosion is usually developed and tested for years before it gets approval. There is no fucking way in hell you are putting that half-baked bullshit in me.

No interest in getting it until it's had full FDA approval. If I'm ordered to, in the next 2.5 years, I might do it. :stirthepot:

Besides uniformed military, the current legal standing is that vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization cannot be required for employment. Once it is FDA approved it can be required.

No shots, not me, not my kids

I see forced vaccination as a deadly threat and will respond as such.

6 years ago when they floated Ebola and quarantines as the dry run, I stated when the gov comes to my door and tells me to get on the bus I'd rather have a rifle than a space suit.

still stands

I really should get my tetanus shot one of these years

eh, gotta die of something

I don't see the point, especially since it's not a one time vaccine.

Well my motivation was because I want to visit my 92yo mother, and want to do what I can to make sure I'm not infecting her. She's healthy as a horse, and so am I, but I just want to cover my bases. I'm O neg blood, and have had zero symptoms in the past year, but still. I know there's lots of people that don't want to get the shot, and that's fine with me, but I understand the process behind RNA based vaccines, so I have as much trust in the product as I do Costco steak.

Last edited:
Voted all the above, except "proven".
They've "proven" that the election was the most secure in history.
As for mandatory, I'm already making plans for the loss I will take by retiring early

Last edited:
I like to test my immune system :flipoff2: My coworker, who I share a phone and space with, got symptoms at work, went and got tested(positive). I've got a teenager who spends more time out of the house then in, and my girlfriend is a nurse. If I didn't get it with all that, I'm pretty sure I'm good to go. I'm healthy and have O+ blood type. Corona can't get me :knocksonwood:

Besides uniformed military, the current legal standing is that vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization cannot be required for employment. Once it is FDA approved it can be required.

any documentation for that?

Top Back Refresh