What's new

The Cream Pie - A 2005 Tundra Build

Thanks for the updates and such a cool build. Video of start up works on my end and sounds like a start up of an Ultra4 rig not a Won-Tundra.
Thanks. i love the way it sounds, but it really is too loud at cruising rpms. I wouldnt call it a drone. Id like to quiet it down some so i can hear myself think while driving it. May add a resonator, or two, before the muffler. Maybe not.

EDIT: I plan on adding a baby truck norris cam to my 4.3L LV3 v6 in the new buggy. I love the chop.

Thanks. i love the way it sounds, but it really is too loud at cruising rpms. I wouldnt call it a drone. Id like to quiet it down some so i can hear myself think while driving it. May add a resonator, or two, before the muffler. Maybe not.

EDIT: I plan on adding a baby truck norris cam to my 4.3L LV3 v6 in the new buggy. I love the chop.
Makes sense there cruising sound wise.

Yeah, this thing is pretty sweet!

I have an 06' Double Cab I'm thinking of turning into a family wheeler. I would keep the 4.7, trans, add a TacoBox, and some 05+ SD Axles.

Question, is your dash a Christmas tree? I'm worried about my Traction Control System putting my truck in limp mode.

Yeah, this thing is pretty sweet!

I have an 06' Double Cab I'm thinking of turning into a family wheeler. I would keep the 4.7, trans, add a TacoBox, and some 05+ SD Axles.

Question, is your dash a Christmas tree? I'm worried about my Traction Control System putting my truck in limp mode.

Thanks man. Mine started out as a v6 6-speed 2wd truck. With the Holley terminator running my LS, I chose to use their Holley digital dash. I gutted the factory cluster and adapted the Holley dash. I have no original ecu anymore so I don’t see any codes or lights on the dash. For your truck I have no idea how it would work, but I’d expect a Christmas tree. I chose the easy route.

Attachments

• 71D0374B-30E3-4F4D-92FC-A3198DFB2FBE.jpeg
    71D0374B-30E3-4F4D-92FC-A3198DFB2FBE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Badass build! If you could make about 10 more and sell them at cheap prices , we would appreciate it 😂 Got to love the truck Norris cam I plan to put one in my suburban daily driver I have reports for 2mpg gained with them if you can keep your foot out in stock trucks and suvs

Can you share more details on the remote mount hydro boost? Never seen that before

Can you share more details on the remote mount hydro boost? Never seen that before
It uses a clutch master and slave cylinder (same a the one that actuates a clutch fork externally) to actuate the hydroboost. I bought an adapter for the chevy hydroboost and bolted up the slave cylinder. I bought a second identical clutch master as i am using for my transmission and made a plate to bolt it up to the firewall in the spot of the original brake booster. An AN line connects the master to the slave. It works like normal and you would never know the hydroboost is not on the firewall. You can make the AN line as long as you want and mount the hydroboost wherever. You will also need to make a longer pressure line if using hydroboost.

Good deal. I've seen it lurking in the Dirt Squirrel 2.0 thread so was curious.
Well, 3.0 is currently getting built on the table now.

Well, 3.0 is currently getting built on the table now.
Stupid typo on my part.

Top Back Refresh