What's new

Texas DPS shows up at Pro-Hamas tent city

I can't even count how many times I've used this video

Which proves the Causehead point...

It's fashion to these idiots

I hopped on Reddit and it makes my heart sad. The support for hamas is saddening. Either it’s bots or we have failed these kids.
Reddit is bought and owned by leftists so they drive everything that isn't leftists off the site or into the shadows so they can say "look, we have X million users and they all like leftist bullshit" even if 80% are bots, and 60% of the rest have their posts and comments de-ranked for not furthering leftism.

ut is an awful awful place. a cesspool most of you can't even imagine

masks, the bandanas — which largely vanished from American life over the last two years but are a defining feature of America’s swelling left-wing protest culture.
The anonymity of these protests, and of other pro-Gaza protests around the country, grew out of that reality — and out of the worry that being identified could ruin their lives.Fear of reprisal has colored the protests, and made them cautious about identifying themselves.
The fear of being identified, doxed, and reprisal by and large started with them (lefty liberals) years ago.

Reddit is bought and owned by leftists so they drive everything that isn't leftists off the site or into the shadows so they can say "look, we have X million users and they all like leftist bullshit" even if 80% are bots, and 60% of the rest have their posts and comments de-ranked for not furthering leftism.
That makes sense. Kinda like twitter was I guess.

Did the university or whoever has control of the place ask for these people to be kicked off? If not then why are the jackboots there?

I'm happy to see these people who usually are backed by the jackboots see the other side but this doesn't seem like the greatest thing to be doing...
Yes, campus police ordered them to clear campus at some point as they were setting up tents and trying to settle in. They announced the order to clear over the campus PA system so everyone knew what they were supposed to do. Then when the DPS started moving everyone along, out comes the shocked pikachu faces.
I read a lot on Reddit about how outrageous the whole thing was, but the fact that they were given a lawful order to clear out was surprisingly never mentioned.

Here’s a couple pictures of the kids in Austin, here’s one of their walkout, and a couple from last month before they started protesting.

I’m curious, why aren’t they wearing masks?
IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg
IMG_1151.jpeg

They probably don’t have anything to hide….
Good points

I mean I didn't go to class in college either but it was because I was either hungover or still fucked up. Not because I was at some stupidass pro terrorist rally. Fuckin kids nowadays, can't do shit right.

logo.png

Columbia Switches To Online Classes So Jewish Students Can Participate From The Attics Where They Are Hiding
EDUCATION·Apr 24, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

66293622d7bcd66293622d7bce.jpg

NEW YORK, NY — In the wake of ongoing anti-Israel protests that have engulfed the school's campus, Columbia University announced it has switched to online classes so Jewish students can participate from the attics where they are hiding.
The school's leadership met earlier in the week to discuss options that would ease tensions on campus and allow Jewish students to continue their education without leaving the safety of the attics where they have been forced to take refuge from rampant antisemitism among large pockets of the student body.
"I'm glad I can still do my coursework," one Jewish student said after the announcement was made. "After being relegated to hiding here in this attic, I was afraid that I'd start missing too many classes and my grades would suffer. Thankfully, the administration has been kind enough to give me online access to my classes right here in this attic while they allow violent antisemitic protests to sweep across campus. Thanks!"
Though anti-Israel protestors were disappointed that they would have fewer opportunities to threaten and berate people on campus, Jewish students were relieved. "Online classes make it really convenient," said another Jewish student. "Whether I'm out of town, sick in bed, or hiding in an attic to avoid being assaulted by an angry mob who want me and everyone else of my ethnicity wiped off the face of the earth, I don't have to worry about missing any assignments."
At publishing time, the Columbia administration had put forth plans to load Jewish students onto train cars and transport them to special camps to help them concentrate.

I want both sides to send bullets at each other. :stirthepot:

Blue hair vs blue line. I don't care who wins as long as there is less of them. :flipoff2:

I’d love to see some internet chads start shooting at these blue hair septum ring fags just to see how quick they run to the cops crying for help.

Wild watching how people love police state bullshit as long as it's against people saying things they don't agree with.

These same pussies stood outside at Uvalde as kids got slaughtered. They're a lot tougher when they're roughing up kids holding signs.

I can't believe nobody has figured out why they are all masked up. It's pretty easy to figure out, one day these knotheads are going to graduate, they will be out in the real world looking for a J O B. Well I figure there may be a whole big bunch of employers who wouldn't hire them if they were identified as supporting Hamas / terrorists.

Personally I've supported quite a few different causes, I've been to demonstrations and I've been on picket lines, I've been photographed, video taped and interviewed while doing so. I never ever wore a mask while doing so. Ya know why?

Because I truly believed in what I was supporting and I was proud to do so, I wouldn't have been there if it brought me shame.

These dumb kids have no idea what they support, all they know is follow the leader and most are incapable of independent thought. They can't be proud of what they are doing because they don't have a clue, so they hide their faces out of fear and shame.

Wild watching how people love police state bullshit as long as it's against people saying things they don't agree with.

These same pussies stood outside at Uvalde as kids got slaughtered. They're a lot tougher when they're roughing up kids holding signs.
I think we all are reasonable enough here to get the slippery slope of it. If I'm trespassing, arrest me, they're trespassing, arrest them.

IT's kinda wild how all this stuff is happening at colleges. Shouldn't these kids be in class?

When I was in college, I had classes, if I didn't go, I got an F and lost all my money. I guess their virtue signalling is more important than their money. Now we'll get to pay for all of their debt.

When I was in college, I had classes, if I didn't go, I got an F and lost all my money. I guess their virtue signalling is more important than their money. Now we'll get to pay for all of their debt.

Except nowadays they all go to college on either scholarships or their parent's money.

I blame their parents.

I think we all are reasonable enough here to get the slippery slope of it. If I'm trespassing, arrest me, they're trespassing, arrest them.

IT's kinda wild how all this stuff is happening at colleges. Shouldn't these kids be in class?

It's kind hard to trespass on public property.

It's kind hard to trespass on public property.

So walk into any DOD property, missile silo, coastie station, White House, Capitol, etc.

Not saying you're wrong, but you'll go broke trying to prove you're right.

Just because the city, state, fed , government owns, it doesn’t make it public property
A silos site for a missile isn’t public property.

Fuck off and find out.
you can trespass inthe national Forest or national park. Just refuse to leave after Ranger Rick or the sheriff kicks you out and see what happens. Or when the city park closes at 10pm and you’re still there drinking at 11pm

Property that a college/university owns is not public property.

Last edited:
So walk into any DOD property, missile silo, coastie station, White House, Capitol, etc.

Not saying you're wrong, but you'll go broke trying to prove you're right.
Just because the city, state, fed , government owns, it doesn’t make it public property

A silos site for a missile isn’t public property.

Property that a college/university owns is not public property.
Technically, it is public property.

Legally it isn't.

What about state universitie?

Areas that are open to the public, without restricted access or signage are generally considered to be "public" and you can not legally be trespassed from them. This was a public university. It would be no different than someone trying to trespass you on a public sidewalk.

Top Back Refresh