What's new

Texas DPS shows up at Pro-Hamas tent city

Do we know if the university called the DPS or if the DPS just showed up because it's a pissing match between .gov departments and they wanna piss on the university and look tough and know they can get away with it?

I assume this is a state university?

Cops have no reason to be there if the landowner didn't ask them to be.
I believe the University of Texas is state so the DPS had every right to be there enforcing state laws on state property.

Do we know if the university called the DPS or if the DPS just showed up because it's a pissing match between .gov departments and they wanna piss on the university and look tough and know they can get away with it?

I assume this is a state university?

Cops have no reason to be there if the landowner didn't ask them to be.
Jeebus Christ just STFU with this dumbassery.

50% of them couldn’t point to Israel on a map let alone explain the facts of the conflict. They are nothing but spoiled, ignorant (of the world and life) children with a lives so good that “this” is what they choose to be upset about… the meteor truly cannot get here fast enough

With lots of participation trophies and parents who have blown sunshine up their butts their entire angels' lives.

Again....completely convinced that the 'Black Lives Matter' T-shirts have simply been exchanged for keffiyehs. Same people, same intended goal....just a different excuse or 'cause.'

The idiot pawns are just being told what to react to, this year.

News interviewed the gayest, most faggot-sounding lispy individual wearing a keffiyeh, who took extra steps to ensure it fully covered his face entirely.

The irony was extra thick with that one.

masks, the bandanas — which largely vanished from American life over the last two years but are a defining feature of America’s swelling left-wing protest culture.
The anonymity of these protests, and of other pro-Gaza protests around the country, grew out of that reality — and out of the worry that being identified could ruin their lives.Fear of reprisal has colored the protests, and made them cautious about identifying themselves.

I don't get it, all the shady shit this country is wrapped up in that one could be pissed off about and the thing a bunch of frumpy white people are up in arms about is a not america vs not america conflict?
Its a distraction. obiden #fjb just announced the "climate corps". did you hear anything about that? doubt. 20k new jackboot feds to terrorize anything oil. your and my car included.

They conceal their identities for the same reason that POS DEA agents kicking in doors do. They know their actions are widely unpopular and their would be consequences if they were identified.

They conceal their identities for the same reason that POS DEA agents kicking in doors do. They know their actions are widely unpopular and their would be consequences if they were identified.
JD Mark will bet you that their wearing them to stop the spread of covid.

Here’s a couple pictures of the kids in Austin, here’s one of their walkout, and a couple from last month before they started protesting.

I’m curious, why aren’t they wearing masks?
IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg
IMG_1151.jpeg

They probably don’t have anything to hide….

Here’s a couple pictures of the kids in Austin, here’s one of their walkout, and a couple from last month before they started protesting.

I’m curious, why aren’t they wearing masks?
IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg
IMG_1151.jpeg

They probably don’t have anything to hide….

Run down and axe them.:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh