What's new

Texas DPS shows up at Pro-Hamas tent city

I just always enjoy situations that expose people who claim to be all about freedom... right up until they get offended. Then they develop blue haired lefty mentality real quick begging for the government to save them from the violence of words. :laughing:

Areas that are open to the public, without restricted access or signage are generally considered to be "public" and you can not legally be trespassed from them. This was a public university. It would be no different than someone trying to trespass you on a public sidewalk.

Nope,
A public university whatever that is….
You can be trespassed off, publicly owned property.

Go into your courthouse and act like a Nimrod and see what happens to you.

Go to Yellowstone and walk right up and stand right next to old faithful see what happens to you.

Nope,
A public university whatever that is….
You can be trespassed off, publicly owned property.

Go into your courthouse and act like a Nimrod and see what happens to you.

Go to Yellowstone and walk right up and stand right next to old faithful see what happens to you
Not if it's publicly accessible and isn't marked as a private or secure area.

Straight up 1st amendment issue and they will lose the court case.

So unless those areas are made not public and posted, no.

Not if it's publicly accessible and isn't marked as a private or secure area.

Straight up 1st amendment issue and they will lose the court case.

So unless those areas are made not public and posted, no.

Obviously, you didn’t read my link.

It doesn’t have to be posted,
if you’re asked to leave by an official and you refuse you can be ticketed for trespassing. This goes for any public area.

Or, I suppose you could pull a loitering ticket.

Areas that are open to the public, without restricted access or signage are generally considered to be "public" and you can not legally be trespassed from them. This was a public university. It would be no different than someone trying to trespass you on a public sidewalk.

This is what is happening in Kalifornia...bums are shitting on the sidewalks and shooting up are not being trespassed.

Some areas have ordinances, allowing the homeless to live on the city streets and panhandle.

Others do not

Here If you pitched your tent in the public park, you wouldn’t even make it through the night here before you were told to leave and if you didn’t, you would be ticketed.

if you’re asked to leave by an official and you refuse you can be ticketed for trespassing. This goes for any public area.
You fail to understand him. That ticket is bullshit and will get tossed in court.

You fail to understand him. That ticket is bullshit and will get tossed in court.
I don’t think you understand.

Property owned by a university isn’t open for public use. It’s for use of the students and even they have to abide by the rules of the use of the area.

You can be trespassed out of a city park because they have rules and ordinances.
just like loitering on a sidewalk can get you a ticket.
Not every city lets the homeless rule the coupe.

And you’ll be paying your fine and going on your way.
Because the Supreme Court isn’t gonna take up the violation of your rights.
Because no violation took place.

I don’t think you understand
The state and local law that ticket is predicated on laws that are not constitutional under 1a case law. So it will get tossed or dropped. This is basically the fundamental premise behind most of the places those "first amendment auditors" choose to do their thing.

When you become an impediment to other citizens’ lawful use of a public area, you can and should be trespassed unless you have previously coordinated a planned event with public officials (see parade, strikes,planned protests).
While I’m not big on bureaucracy, some management of dipshits has to go on so the vast majority of dipshits can live their life unimpeded by dumbasses.

The state and local law that ticket is predicated on laws that are not constitutional under 1a case law. So it will get tossed or dropped. This is basically the fundamental premise behind most of the places those "first amendment auditors" choose to do their thing.
So you think because a place is open to the public that you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want?

You would be laughed out of court.

On topic

4. Public Schools and Educational Institutions:​

Public schools are open to students, staff, and visitors, but there are limits to this openness. Trespassing laws can come into play when unauthorized individuals attempt to enter school premises without permission. This is especially important for ensuring the safety of students and maintaining a conducive learning environment.

The process for dealing with trespassers on public property usually involves the following steps:

1. Verbal Warning : Security personnel or authorities typically issue a verbal warning, informing the individual of their violation and requesting them to leave the premises.

2. Escalation : If the individual refuses to comply, authorities might escalate the situation by involving law enforcement.

3. Legal Action : In some cases, especially when there are persistent violations or disruptive behavior, legal action such as fines or court orders might be pursued.

Dropped later or not. It served the purpose they wanted. 🤷‍♂️

That's typical of anything enforced thats un-constitutional.

lots of people wining court cases against cities and public officials for this exact thing recently.

shit, there's people literally making a living driving from city to city and baiting them into trespassing them from public property for holding a sign and then suing the city.

Your link was written by a bot. Did you even scroll to the bottom to see who the author was?

1714143667425.png

Lemme just call up my lawyer in Nigeria for a consultation on the subject. :lmao:

Also, what do these fucktards think they're going to accomplish by protesting for Hamas and Palestinians here? They are at war over there, nobody is listening to them.

Cease fire? are you kidding me? that's like saying "Time out" when playing tag, king of the hill or smear the queer as a kid, nobody fucking timed out, you got your ass decked if you stopped.

I know these fairies never played anything and have been sheltered their whole lives. they need a fucking role model.

Old man yells at cloud..

26 of the 55 people were NOT affiliated with UT Austin in any way.

IMO once outsiders get involved it changes things. This wasn’t solely students. This was professional organizers. IE a company. And companies do not have constitutional protections right?

I just always enjoy situations that expose people who claim to be all about freedom... right up until they get offended. Then they develop blue haired lefty mentality real quick begging for the government to save them from the violence of words. :laughing:
100%! Have an ounce of criticism to Israel and they go into a full on "your an anti Semite" tirade, just like if you push back on the Lefty's a bit you get called a racist, or some sort of a phobe.

Top Back Refresh